Matthew Kredell: Bio And Media Credits
Matthew Kredell has covered efforts to legalize and regulate online gambling since 2007.
His reporting on the legalization of sports betting began in 2010 with an article for Playboy Magazine on how the NFL was pushing US money overseas by fighting the expansion of regulated sports betting. A USC journalism alum, Matt started his career as a sportswriter at the Los Angeles Daily News and has written on a variety of topics for Playboy, Men’s Journal, Los Angeles magazine, LA Weekly and ESPN.com.
His work is regularly featured across our companion webpages Legal Sports Report and PlayUSA, along with other destinations throughout the PlayUSA network of sites.
Coverage of Michigan Historical Horse Racing
Articles are listed in recent chronological order.
- Casino industry opposition defeats historical horse racing bill
- Historical horse racing bill gets new language, advances out of committee
- Here is the Michigan state senator drumming up support for historical horse racing
- State senator believes historical horse racing needed to save industry in Michigan
- Historical horse racing almost derails poker bill from passage
Other Michigan Gaming Industry Coverage
Michigan governor signs multistate online poker bill into law
How Michigan tribes embraced revenue possibilities for online gaming