Welcome back, football fans. The Buffalo Bills’ thumping of the reigning champion L.A. Rams in Los Angeles on Thursday made it official: Another NFL season has dawned. And Michigan sports bettors can relish in it by using an exclusive BetMGM Michigan bonus code when signing up for a new account with the sportsbook.
Simply click the link below and use the BetMGM Michigan bonus code “PLAYBONUS50” to receive a $50 free bet and a risk-free first bet up to $1,000.
BetMGM Michigan Bonus Code
|Online Sportsbook||BetMGM Sportsbook Michigan|
|BetMGM Michigan Bonus Code||PLAYBONUS50|
|Risk-Free Opening Bet||Up to $1,000|
|Last Verified:||February 2023|
How the BetMGM MI bonus code works
New customers can grab the $50 free bet and $1,000 risk-free bet with three simple steps: Create a BetMGM Michigan Sportsbook account using the BetMGM Michigan bonus code PLAYBONUS50, make an initial deposit and place a first wager.
To claim both bonuses, you will need to place a real cash wager before using the $50 free bet.
The risk-free bet offer only covers that initial bet, in amounts ranging from $10 to a maximum of $1,000. If it wins, you collect the winnings. If it loses, BetMGM will refund you in the form of free bets.
Here are more details to consider:
- Bets of less than $50 will receive the promo credit in one chunk
- Bets of $50 or more will get credited back in five free bets, each equaling 20% of the initial wager
- Credits cannot be withdrawn, and they expire after seven days
How to register a new BetMGM account
It takes minimal time and information to register a new BetMGM account.
Here are the steps:
- Click “Play Now” above, then click Register at BetMGM
- Enter your name, email and date of birth
- Choose a user ID and password
- Input the last four digits of your Social Security number, then your phone number, then your physical address
- Enter that BetMGM Michigan bonus code, “PLAYBONUS50”, accept the terms of service and then choose a method for deposits and withdrawals
- Don’t forget to make an initial deposit of at least $10 to become eligible to get the bonus!
Betting on the late afternoon NFL Week 1 slate
Week 1 of the NFL always comes plump with great matchups. Depending on your mood after the Detroit Lions take on the visiting Philadelphia Eagles at 1 p.m., new bettors just may want to plunk their money on the 4 p.m. games that includes everyone’s “favorite” dramatic quarterback Aaron Rodgers and his Green Bay Packers taking on the Minnesota Vikings, who have a quarterback that attended a university in the Mitten State.
Games in the NFL’s 4:25 p.m. Week 1 slate are:
- Kansas City at Arizona
- Las Vegas at L.A. Chargers
- Green Bay at Minnesota
- New York Giants at Tennessee
Michigan sports bettors can keep it in the family and choose between Rodgers (detested by the entire state) and Kirk Cousins (only detested by half of the state*).
The betting lines as of Friday afternoon were nearly even, with the visiting Packers favored by 1.5 points on BetMGM Sportsbook. Minnesota’s money line was +100 while the Packers were listed at -120. The sportsbook listed the over/under for the game at 47.
Green Bay won the last meeting on Jan. 2, 37-10, but Cousins missed that game with a rib injury. With Cousins helming, the Vikings won the two previous games against the Pack on Nov. 21, 2021, 34-31 and on Nov. 1, 2020, 28-22.
We here in Detroit just hope both teams have fun and lose.
*Don’t even think of acting like our state rivalries are not this petty.