College football game lines, championship futures and conference title odds are filling up Michigan sportsbooks as the season is about to begin. But DraftKings has added another intriguing market for sports bettors in the state: season long player props.
The choices are limited, and as of Thursday afternoon none included players from a Michigan school. But they exist.
Available season long NCAA football player prop odds
DraftKings Sportsbook MI is offering individual player props for season-long yardage and touchdown totals in passing, rushing and receiving.
These are common NFL markets at Michigan sportsbooks, but DK is all alone when it comes to the college game.
You can find Heisman odds at nearly every other sportsbook, and most will also include individual player props for select games among their college football betting options. But if you want to bet on the season passing yardage total for Tennessee quarterback Hendon Hooker, DraftKings is your only option.
College football passing props
Which brings us to the next point, the fairly random assortment of players available. Quarterback props are the most populated markets, and include Heisman favorites C.J. Stroud of Ohio State and Bryce Young of Alabama. The rest, however, appear to be picked at random.
Here’s a list of quarterbacks with their total yardage and touchdowns, each side carrying -115 odds:
- Hendon Hooker, Tennessee (2,749.5 yards, 27.5 TDs)
- Aidan O’Connell, Purdue (3,849.5, 29.5)
- Jake Haener, Fresno State (3,794.5, 30.5)
- Devin Leary, NC State (3,479.5, 32.5)
- Taulia Tagovailoa, Maryland (3,649.5, 26.5)
- Clayton Thune, Houston (3,099.5, 26.5)
- Stetson Bennett IV, Georgia (2,549.5, 25.5)
- Dillon Gabriel, Oklahoma (3,199.5, 27.5)
- C.J. Stroud, Ohio State (4,100.5, 42.5)
- Spencer Rattler, South Carolina (2,699.5, 22.5)
- Will Rogers, Mississippi State (4,379.5, 34.5)
- Bryce Young, Alabama (3,859.5, 38.5)
- Malik Cunningham, Louisville (2,699.5, 17.5)
- Caleb Williams, USC (32.5 TDs)
Make your first bet of $5 or more on college football at DraftKings, get $200 in free bets instantly
College football player props rushing totals
Like the passing props, all of the rushing props at DraftKings carry -115 odds on both the over and under side. Here are the players listed with their yardage and touchdown numbers:
- Hendon Hooker, Tennessee (599.5, 5.5)
- Caleb Williams, USC (549.5, 7.5)
- Travis Dye, USC (1,099.5, 11.5)
- Treveyon Henderson, Ohio State (1,249.5, 14.5)
- Jahmyr Gibbs, Alabama (999.5, 9.5)
- Malik Cunningham, Louisville (949.5, 14.5)
College football receiving props
Here are the available players in the receiving props category, listed with their yardage and touchdown totals. Both sides, again, carry -115 odds.
- Brock Bowers, Georgia (749.5, 10.5)
- Marvin Mims, Oklahoma (879.5, 6.5)
- Jordan Addison, USC (1,249.5, 12.5)
- Jermaine Burton, Alabama (994.5, 10.5)
- Jaxson Smith-Njigba, Ohio State (1,549.5, 12.5)
No Michigan or Michigan State players listed
While this DraftKings market is available in Michigan, no players from local teams are included.
As much as we all love betting on MACtion, it’s no great surprise that Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan and Western Michigan are left out.
At first glance, it’s a bit surprising the two Big Ten schools in Michigan aren’t included. But upon further review, we get it.
Michigan State is lacking in big-name stars after the departure of running back Kenneth Walker III. Michigan, while expected to have an explosive offense, is also short names that are well-known outside of the Mitten.
And figuring out a number for Michigan quarterbacks Cade McNamara and JJ McCarthy is likely difficult, as Jim Harbaugh has not officially named a starter.
There are odds for Michigan and Michigan State players when it comes to winning the Heisman, however:
- Jarek Broussard, RB, MSU:
- Blake Corum, RB, Michigan:
- Donovan Edwards, RB, Michigan:
- JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan:
- Cade McNamara, QB, Michigan:
- Jayden Reed, WR, MSU:
- Payton Thorne, QB, MSU: