With the industry still in its early stages, many users have experienced issues that need to be addressed in a timely manner. Whether it’s an account question, a gaming malfunction, or a financial dispute, all are important.
That’s where operators have been tasked with making sure their customer support offerings and staff members are up to snuff.
Each online operation has their own approach toward customer support, some easier to find than others. We decided to try and streamline the process for you by putting them all in one place.
Customer support for Michigan’s online gambling sites
Below you will see how to find customer support information for each online operator in Michigan. That includes casinos, sportsbooks, poker and horse racing.
Along with links to help pages, you will also find available contact info that you can use to solve any issue you may have with one of the operators.
Golden Nugget MI customer support
Golden Nugget offers up a “Help Center” right at the top of your homepage. It also has a “My Support” option on the toolbar to your right. You will also notice a red quote box in the bottom right of the page that takes you right to a customer support chat.
The help center page has you select a topic and answer some questions from there in hopes of solving your troubles.
If in need of further help, Golden Nugget has the following options, which they advertise as available 24/7:
- Live Chat: Message with a Golden Nugget support member on the app
- Phone: Contact Online Casino Support at 888-441-1010, or Online Sports Support at 888-450-1010. (Got a live person within 35 seconds)
- Email: Contact [email protected] for your questions.
Caesars Michigan customer support
Caesars is quick to address any concerns as it has a “Support” drop-down option right at the top of its homepage.
It offered up an online help page for any concerns, but also provide direct forms of contact right in the drop box. Nice and easy.
- Live Chat: Start chatting right away with a member of its support team
- Email: Contact [email protected] (the same applies to both sportsbook and casino issues)
- Phone: Call 855-474-0606. (Press “4” for Michigan. Got a live rep within a minute)
BetMGM Michigan customer support
When logged in to your account (same for casino, sportsbook or poker), click on “My Account” in the top right. A drop box will show with an option for “Support.” There you can find supportive information on uploading documents, search help, or a general FAQ.
The FAQ covers a lot of different topics, taking you through a checklist of questions and answers.
At the bottom of the home page you can find a “Help & Contact” link below the “Support” banner. There you are again taken to a checklist page of options to answer any concerns you may have.
If those can’t help you, they recommend moving to the “Help Pages” of BetMGM. There you can find a “contact us” section, which is pretty much similar to the help page.
Ultimately, after a few minutes I got to an actual contact page at BetMGM. Here’s what they have available in terms of contacting someone with an issue:
- Live Chat: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Phone: 219-249-3002, available 1-9 p.m. ET. (Got a live person within 20 seconds)
- Email: Click on the link and you are taken to a page where you fill out your email address, subject and concern. It is then sent to MGM at an undisclosed email address.
DraftKings Michigan customer support
Interestingly enough, when you click on your DraftKings online casino account, you will have the options of “Get Help” and “Contact Us.” Your DraftKings sportsbook account only offers “Contact Us.”
A little less surprising is that both options go to the same page, the Help Center.
The help center page covers a large list of topics and may be all you need to navigate on your own.
Should it not, a “Contact DraftKings” option is at the bottom right of the page. Unfortunately, that just takes you to another page with their available options, but in a bit of a clunky and convoluted way. Ultimately, here’s what DraftKings offers up:
- Submit A Request: DK says it’s their fastest option. Just submit a request ticket and await a response.
- Live Chat: Part of the Help Center, you can live chat with a DraftKings support member. A green “Support” icon is available in the bottom of your page to get started.
- Email: DraftKings actually offers up three depending on the issue. Sportsbook issues ([email protected]), casino issues ([email protected]) and daily fantasy/marketplace ([email protected]).
- Twitter: Reach out to @DK_Assist with your issue.
- Request A Callback: Call 855-357-2377 and leave a voicemail. Just leave your name, phone number and DraftKings username, along with your issue.
- Mail: If you really want to go old school, you can mail DraftKings Customer Support at 222 Berkeley St., Boston, MA 02116.
FanDuel MI customer support
On FanDuel’s home page for its online sportsbook, you can find a “Support” link further down the left side of the page, under “Other Links.” For its online casino, the link is located at the bottom of the page under the “Help” section.
From there, you are offered up checking out FanDuel’s FAQ for common questions, or immediately go into a chat with their support team.
Should the FAQ not be helpful, I was able to search for an actual contact information page that offered the following options:
- Live Chat: FanDuel says this is the quickest and easiest option. It’s available 24 hours a day.
- Social Media: Tag @FanDuel_Support on Twitter or send them a private message on their Facebook page.
- Email: Wait time for a response is advertised at 12-24 hours. Similar to BetMGM, the email address was not offered up.
- Leave a voicemail: FanDuel doesn’t have a call center, instead opting for you to leave a voicemail at 609-224-1019 with your issue. Like DraftKings, leave your name, FanDuel username, phone number and email address. They don’t list how long of a wait time for a response.
WynnBet MI customer support
On the homepage, you will find a bronze figurehead that you can click on. From there, a big “Support & FAQ” link is available to click on.
The contact us page at Wynn Bet includes a “Frequently Asked Questions” page and then offers up forms of communication. I couldn’t find a phone number to call, but here are the available options:
- Live Chat: Same verse as the others, chat it up with someone on the app.
- Email: Send your issue to [email protected]
Stars Casino MI customer support
When you open up for Stars Casino app for the casino or poker, just click on your account icon. There you will find a “Help” section to advance to.
Choose to “Contact Support” which takes you to a messaging center. Provide your email address and select your reason for contact, then supply your issue in the comment section and send it on.
The Help Center was just a question FAQ, but it does supply a Twitter account at @StarsSupport to reach out to if the messaging service fails you.
A virtual assistant is also available (similar to a live chat) to guide you through if you are having trouble navigating the Help Center.
BetRivers Michigan customer support
BetRivers makes it pretty easy. Both sportsbook and casino home pages have a “Help Center” and “Support Chat” link right up top.
The help center page provides a lot of FAQ information, but also contains a “Contact Us” box front and center.
Here’s how to get in contact with someone at BetRivers:
- Live Chat: Speak directly with support staff on your computer or phone through messaging. BetRivers advertises as their contact support being available from 9:30 a.m.-2 a.m. ET daily.
- Email: Click on the link and you are taken to a page where you fill out your email address, subject and concern. It is then sent to BetRivers at an undisclosed email address.
- Twitter: You can reach out to them @BetRivers.
PointsBet Michigan customer support
PointsBet has its sportsbook and casino pages pretty interchangeable when it comes to finding information.
At the bottom of either option, you can find links to Email PointsBet, start a Live Chat, or go to the help page. The page provides a lot of different sections that could give you the answers you need. Otherwise, opt for:
- Live Chat: Available 24/7 each day
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: Call 312-800-8716. Customer service reps are available 6 a.m.-6 p.m. EST each day. You can dial “1” at any time while waiting to leave a voicemail with the customer service team. (Got a live person within 60 seconds)
Barstool MI customer support
Barstool’s casino and sportsbook options run pretty seamlessly within the same page. Immediately you can find a “Contact Support” option to the left of the homepage.
The support page has six topics listed and a search bar for what your issue is. A Red “Support” icon sits in the bottom corner to spark a live chat.
That’s about it. I couldn’t find a phone number for customer support, or a direct line to Dave Portnoy. Outside of the live chat, Barstool offers up:
- Email: [email protected]
- Social Media: They have links to their TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Though I don’t feel like they did that for customer support purposes.
Four Winds MI customer support
To the top left of the homepage for the casino or the sportsbook, a pop-out menu appears with an option for “FAQ & Contact Us.”
You are then taken to its form of a help center page, where you can try to find an answer to your question on your own.
Other options for help are:
- Live Chat: a “Help” icon in the bottom right of the page will connect you to a live chat with a staff member. Agents are available 9 a.m.-9 p.m. ET each day.
- Submit A Request: Fill out the information asked and send your concern or question to an undisclosed location with Four Winds.
- Phone: Call 866-494-6371 with your issue. (Got a live person within 60 seconds)
Play Gun Lake customer support
It’s easy to see the “Help Center” on the main blue bar near the top of Gun Lake’s homepage.
That leads you to its help center page where you can explore your issue on your own.
At the bottom of that page, you find these three further options:
- Live Chat: You know the drill by now. Gun Lake live chat support is available 10 a.m.-Midnight daily.
- Email: Contact [email protected]
- Phone: Though it has a phone support link, you are told Gun Lake no longer offers phone support.
TwinSpires MI customer support
Whether using the sportsbook, casino or horse racing page, finding the help section isn’t difficult. Scroll down on the sportsbook or casino to find the “About” section with a link to “Contact Us.” The horse racing page has a bar across the bottom of the screen with a link to “Contact.”
Though each’s respective contact page may look a little different, they provide quick and easy options.
- Live Chat: Available from 9 a.m.-2 a.m. ET each day. Just click on the “Support” icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Email: Reach out to [email protected] for casino/sports betting issues. For racing, [email protected] was offered.
- Phone: All offered up 877-774-7371 for issues. From there, use your dial pad to get to the correct area. (Got a live person in about 3 minutes)
- Mail: If you’re going old school, you can send to PO Box 8510, Lexington, KY 40533.
FireKeepers online customer support
FireKeepers lists their “Help Center” right at the top menu as you visit the homepage.
Interestingly enough, they ran a security check on my computer before advancing me to the page.
The help center page is like many others, where you can search for answers on your own by using a search window or clicking on one of the listed topics.
If that doesn’t succeed you can do the following:
- Live Chat: Just click on the black “Support” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Email: Reach out to [email protected] for issues.
- Submit Request: If the email isn’t your cup of tea, but sending a message to an anonymous staff member is, click on the “Submit Request” listed in the top right of the help page.
- Phone: FireKeepers Customer Care Center can be reached at 877-352-8777. (Got a live person within 60 seconds)
Eagle Casino & Sports customer support
The newest of the online casino and sportsbook apps has a few ways to start your quest for support. If you click on your account icon, you will see a “Support” link there. You will also find it at the bottom of the homepage.
From there, the support page runs it down nice and easy for you. No “Choose Your Own Adventure” efforts.
- Live Chat: Available 24/7 each day.
- Email: Contact [email protected] with your issues.
- Phone: Available from noon-midnight each day at 734-977-1248. (Got a live person in about 9 minutes … not ideal)
Fox Bet MI customer support
The standalone sports betting platform for Odawa Casinos has a “Help” link right at the top of its homepage.
The help page will take you to a search function and help articles to see if you can find your answer on your own.
A blue “Contact Us” icon will take you to a pop-up window where you can fill out an issue or question to an anonymous support member.
Your other option is Betsy, the Help Bot. When Betsy is available, you will see a green bubble icon in the bottom right of the page that you can click on to start a chat.
Try as I might, I couldn’t find a contact phone number or email address for Fox Bet support.
WSOP MI customer support
Opening up the poker client, you can find a pop-out menu if you click on the three dashes in the top left of the homepage.
From there you have a “Contact Us” option and also a “Help & Support” option.
Clicking on “Contact Us” will take you to a window where you can fill out an email with your questions or issues.
The “Help & Support” wasn’t much more helpful. It simply gave me a message that said “24/7 Support” then listed a Support ID and a Version with a red “OK” button. I clicked the button and it just went away. No further information, no further support.
Finally, I went to the WSOP website and was able to get the information from its contacts page.
- Email: Reach out to [email protected] They will try to get back to you within 72 hours.
- Phone: Call 833-747-1800. (Got a live person within 30 seconds)
TVG Michigan customer support
The horse racing platform has a question mark icon atop its homepage that will take you to the Support Center.
The support center page is a FAQ where you can venture on your own for answers. A green “Contact Support” button takes you to another list of common questions, but does also provide a Live Chat option in the lower right corner. That is available 24/7.
When doing some further digging, TVG will eventually lead you to FanDuel’s support system.
- Social Media: Tag @FanDuel_Support on Twitter or send them a private message on their Facebook page.
- Email: Wait time for a response is advertised at 12-24 hours. The actual email address is not offered up, you simply fill out the information on their page and send it away.
- Leave a voicemail: FanDuel doesn’t have a call center, instead opting for you to leave a voicemail at 609-224-1019 with your issue. Leave your name, FanDuel username, phone number and email address. They don’t list how long of a wait time for a response.