The Chicago White Sox (92-68) and Tim Anderson, coming off of a four-hit game, are favored (-275) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Detroit Tigers (76-84) on 7:10 p.m. ET Saturday on Bally Sports Detroit. Chicago’s Lucas Giolito and Detroit’s Matt Manning have been named the starters for this contest.
Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox Betting Odds
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher: Matthew Manning
- Manning (4-7 with a 6.16 ERA and 50 strikeouts in 80-1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Tigers, his 18th of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Monday, the right-hander went 3-1/3 innings against the White Sox, giving up six earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Manning has recorded four quality starts this year.
- The Tigers’ pitching staff gives up an average of 1.6 home runs in road games.
- Jonathan Schoop leads Detroit in runs batted in with 84 while batting .278.
- Schoop enters this game on a 12-game hitting streak, during which he’s hitting .340 with two homers.
- Jeimer Candelario has collected 150 hits this season and has an OBP of .352. He’s slugging .445 on the year.
- Among qualified hitters, Candelario ranks first in slugging in the league.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from