The Minnesota Twins (71-87) are -200 favorites when they play the Detroit Tigers (75-83) at 7:40 p.m. ET Thursday at Target Field, live on Bally Sports Detroit. Minnesota’s Joe Ryan and Detroit’s Tarik Skubal have been named the starters for this contest.
Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins Betting Odds
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher: Tarik Skubal
- The Tigers will send Skubal (8-12) to the mound to make his 29th start of the season. He is 8-12 with a 4.13 ERA and 163 strikeouts in 146 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed four scoreless innings while giving up one hit.
- Skubal has eight quality starts under his belt this year.
- Away from home this season, Tigers pitchers have given up an average of 1.5 homers per game.
- Jeimer Candelario is batting .273 with 16 home runs and 66 RBI for Detroit this season.
- Candelario ranks first in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB.
- Jonathan Schoop is a key run producer for Detroit with a .275 average, 21 homers and 82 RBI.
- Schoop enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. He’s hitting .308 over that span with one homer.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from