The Minnesota Twins (69-87) are -210 favorites when they take on the Detroit Tigers (75-81) at 7:40 p.m. ET Tuesday. Miguel Sano has 98 hits on the season and will hope to hit his milestone 100th once the game begins at Target Field, live on Bally Sports Detroit. Minnesota’s Charlie Barnes gets the start, and he’ll go against Detroit’s Tyler Alexander.
Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins Betting Odds
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher: Tyler Alexander
- Alexander makes the start for the Tigers, his 14th of the season. He is 2-3 with a 4.10 ERA and 77 strikeouts through 94-1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Tuesday against the White Sox, when the lefty threw five innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Alexander heads into this game with one quality start under his belt this season.
- Tigers pitchers are giving up 1.6 home runs per game on the road.
- Jeimer Candelario has been key for Detroit, with 149 hits, an OBP of .352 plus a slugging percentage of .451.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, Candelario ranks first in slugging.
- Jonathan Schoop leads Detroit in runs batted in (80) this season. He’s batting .276 while slugging .433.
- Schoop has a batting average of .345 with one homer during his eight-game hit streak.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from