The Tampa Bay Rays (92-56) will play the Detroit Tigers (70-78) at 4:10 p.m. ET Saturday. Manuel Margot will be looking for his 100th hit of the season for the favored Rays (-190) when the game gets underway at Tropicana Field, live on MLB Network. Ryan Yarbrough starts for Tampa Bay while Detroit will counter with Tarik Skubal.
Detroit Tigers At Tampa Bay Rays Betting Odds
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher: Tarik Skubal
- Skubal (8-12 with a 4.21 ERA and 160 strikeouts in 139 innings pitched) gets the start for the Tigers, his 27th of the season.
- The lefty’s most recent time out was on Sunday against the Rays, when he tossed three scoreless innings while giving up only one hit.
- Skubal is trying to secure his ninth quality start of the season in this game.
- The Tigers have gone 26-17 in games when the starter records a quality start.
- Jeimer Candelario is batting .273 with 15 home runs and 62 RBI for Detroit this season.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, Candelario ranks first in SLG.
- Jonathan Schoop leads Detroit in runs batted in (77) this season. He’s batting .273 while slugging .428.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from