The NFL Playoffs are set to kick off Wild Card Weekend on Saturday. With six games over the next three days, first-time Michigan sports bettors can cash in.
DraftKings Sportsbook is offering up $280 in free bets if you hit on a $5 moneyline wager during the playoffs without a promo code.
Here’s how you can collect and get your bankroll off to a strong start.
Bet $5, collect $280 at DraftKings MI Sportsbook
DraftKings is offering up the promo from now until Feb. 13, 2022 (Super Bowl LVI). But, why wait?
Here’s all you need to do as a first-time DraftKings Sportsbook user to get your reward.
- Create a new account with DraftKings Sportsbook
- Make a first-time deposit of $5 or more into your account
- Place a wager of $5 or more on any NFL moneyline from now until Super Bowl Sunday prior to that game’s kickoff.
- If your bet wins, you will receive $280 in free bets in addition to any cash winnings from your wager
The bonus will come in the form of seven $40 free bets. Those free bets will be valid for seven days. Failure to use the bets will void the award.
This promotion excludes odds boosts, live bets, parlays, free bets, voided bets and cash out bets.
First three-day Wild Card Weekend on deck
For the second time in NFL history, six games will be held on the first weekend of the playoffs.
However, for the first time, a playoff game will be held on Monday night.
Here’s a look at this weekend’s slate with DraftKings’ latest moneylines for each game.
- Saturday, 4:30 p.m. (NBC): Raiders +180 at Bengals -220
- Saturday, 8:15 p.m. (CBS): Patriots +170 at Bills -200
- Sunday, 1 p.m. (FOX): Eagles +280 at Buccaneers -365
- Sunday, 4:30 p.m. (CBS): 49ers +145 at Cowboys -165
- Sunday, 8:15 p.m. (NBC): Steelers +450 at Chiefs -630
- Monday, 8:15 p.m. (ESPN/ABC): Cardinals +160 at Rams -190
What’s the safest play for DraftKings Sportsbook promotion?
DraftKings doesn’t limit your selection for this promo based on odds, so the door is wide open.
As of Friday morning, the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the safest picks based on their respective odds.
Tampa has won three straight against the Philadelphia Eagles. Included in that was a 28-22 win at Philadelphia on Oct. 14 of this season.
Kansas City just posted a 36-10 win at home over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Dec. 26 in their first meeting in over three years.
Other trends to consider when picking a winner this weekend:
- Cincinnati has won four of its last five against the Raiders.
- Buffalo has won three of its last four against New England.
- Dallas has won three straight and five of its last six against San Francisco.
- Los Angeles has won nine of its last 10 meetings with Arizona.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick your team and get ready for some free bets next week!