Once again, two championships will be up for grabs when UFC 276 takes place on Saturday night. Expect a lot of fireworks in the octagon as part of Fourth of July weekend in Las Vegas.
If you’re new to online sports betting, there’s a new DraftKings promo code for the big event. If you’re a veteran of MMA betting, UFC 276 has a lot of appealing fights to consider.
DraftKings promo code for UFC 276
DraftKings Sportsbook MI has a great offer for UFC 276 that’s available to new customers.
If you bet $5+ on UFC 276, you instantly get $100 in free wagers upon your bet placement.
Here’s what you need to do to take advantage of this offer.
- Click “Play Now” above
- Sign up for a DraftKings Sportsbook account
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your account
- Place a wager of $5+ on UFC 276 prior to the start of the event
You then receive $100 in free bets, in addition to any cash winnings from your original wager
The free wagers will be paid out as four, $25 free bets. They are valid for seven days.
How to watch UFC 276
- What: UFC 276
- Where: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
- When: Saturday, July 2
- Early Prelims: Start at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass
- Prelims: Start at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN/ESPN+
- Main Card: Starts at 10 p.m. ET on ESPN+
The UFC 276 Main Card
Saturday’s main card includes five fights, including the two championship bouts.
Here’s a look of what you can expect to see on Saturday’s PPV.
- Middleweight Championship: Champion Israel Adesanya vs. No. 2 Jared Cannonier
- Featherweight Championship: Champion Alexander Volkanovski vs. No. 1 Max Holloway
- Middleweight Bout: No. 4 Sean Strickland vs. Alex Pereira
- Welterweight Bout: Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barberena
- Bantamweight Bout: No. 9 Pedro Munhoz vs. No. 13 Sean O’Malley
DraftKings promo code for Adesanya vs. Cannonier
Saturday’s main event features Adesanya (22-1), the 185-pound champion, defending his title against Cannonier (15-5).
Oddsmakers are strongly behind the champion to retain in this one. As of Friday, DraftKings has Adesanya as a -410 favorite. Cannonier is listed at +330 to win.
When it comes to fight length, DraftKings expects this one to be a long fight. They have the over/under for rounds at 4.5, with each option getting a moneyline of -115.
Adesanya is attempting his fifth title defense after winning the championship in October of 2019. He has never lost at 185 pounds. Adesanya’s lone blemish on his record came when he fought then-light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz in March of 2021 and lost by decision.
The elite-level striker is very quick with his hands and feet and has managed to simply out-point his opponents with his speed and quickness.
Cannonier is fighting for a title for the first time in his UFC career. He has won his last two bouts, including a second-round KO of Derek Brunson in February.
A former light heavyweight fighter himself, Cannonier likely has a little size and strength on Adesanya, but the champion will look to work his 80-inch reach to his advantage.
Volkanovski vs. Holloway Odds
The co-main event will see Volkanovski (24-1) attempt to put a final nail in his rivalry with Holloway (23-6).
The champ won a pair of close decisions over Holloway at UFC 245 (Dec. 14, 2019) and UFC 251 (July 12, 2020). In the most recent meeting, it was a split decision awarded to the champ.
Oddsmakers like Volkanovski to complete the trilogy sweep on Saturday. However, he’s not favored by a wide margin. As of Friday, the champ is listed at -190 to win. Holloway is getting +160 odds.
DraftKings does expect this fight to once again go the distance. They have the over/under at 4.5 rounds. The over is sitting at -220, while the under is at +180.
Volkanovski won the title from Holloway at UFC 245 and is now attempting his fourth title defense. His speed and grappling ability have led him to go unbeaten since May of 2013. Volkanovski’s last outing was a fourth-round TKO of Chan Sung Jung on April 9 at UFC 273.
Holloway, the former 145-pound champion, has won a pair of decisions since his last lost to Volkanovski. He bested Calvin Kattar in January of 2021 and then topped Yair Rodriguez last November.
Holloway is known for pushing a tireless pace and being willing to take damage in order to inflict damage. Typically, that pace has been too much for his opponents. However, Volkanovski has been able to withstand it and use Holloway’s style of taking punishment to earn himself decision victories.
How to bet on the UFC
Betting on the UFC, or MMA in general, isn’t just a basic as picking a fighter to win. There’s a lot of options available to sports bettors.
The moneyline is certainly the most common. That is where you pick your fighter to win at the odds available. In the case of Saturday’s main event, a moneyline wager on Adesanya at -410 means you’d need to wager $410 to win back $100. For Cannonier at +330, that means you’d win $330 for every $100 wagered.
Other MMA betting options include:
- Total Rounds: Bet on whether the fight will go the full distance, or wager on which round the fight will end. There are also over/under props on how many rounds for each fight.
- Winning Method: Bet on how the fighter will win, by KO/TKO, submission or decision. You can also add in round or specific times of the finish if you’re looking for a big payout.
- Parlays: Like most sports, MMA is open to parlay options as well. Perhaps you like some favorites, but don’t find value in betting on them in a single wager. Combine them for better odds and a higher payout.
- Live-Betting: A lot of momentum can change within a MMA fight. Odds can jump drastically from round-to-round and can be a great way to capitalize.