In case you’ve been in a cave recently, the Detroit Lions have a pretty big game this week.
The Lions are set to face the Green Bay Packers on NBC’s Sunday Night Football at 8:20 p.m.
With a potential playoff spot on the line, this game is sure to draw plenty of media attention.
It’s also going to draw some added attention from Michigan sportsbooks.
Be sure to stay updated on all the odds boosts and promotions available for the Lions vs. Packers.
Lions vs. Packers latest odds
In a battle of two 8-8 teams, the Lions are the clear underdog heading into Lambeau Field on Sunday night.
Detroit has plenty of reasons to be an underdog. The Lions are 27-62-4 all-time when heading to Green Bay. They are also 7-18 against Aaron Rodgers.
Also not aiding in the odds is the fact Detroit is 1-6 in seven NBC Sunday Night Football appearances.
Lions playoff odds bet or Lions-Rams parlay?
One interesting aspect of this weekend is the Lions playoff odds.
Detroit needs not only a win over the Packers to make the playoffs, but also needs a Los Angeles Rams win over the Seattle Seahawks.
The Rams are listed at a -point underdog heading into Seattle this week.
Hence, the Lions odds to make the playoffs are pretty long.
However, given it’s the final week of the season, you have some wager options to consider.
At FanDuel Sportsbook, you’re actually getting more favorable odds to bet on a 2-game moneyline parlay of Rams and Lions than you are betting on the Lions to make the playoffs.
A tie in either game could also impact the playoff seedings, which is perhaps why the odds don’t quite match up.
- FanDuel Sportsbook MI: +730
- FanDuel: +838 (Rams +215, Lions +198)
Just some food for thought if you are feeling good about the Lions having a little magic happen on Sunday.
Betting promos, odds boosts for Lions vs. Packers
Sunday Night Football typically draws some special odds boosts and promo offers.
While few have emerged for the Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers thus far, expect more to be released as we get closer to Sunday.
Here’s a look at some of the current offers available.
DraftKings Sportsbook MI
- Odds Boost: Aaron Jones 80+ rushing yards & Amon-Ra St. Brown 80+ receiving yards (+450)
- First TD Scorer Boost: Get a +200 odds surge on any First TD scorer in the game by opting in on DraftKings’ promo page.
- Odds Boost: Aaron Rodgers to pass for 200+ yards and Packers win (+130)
- Odds Boost: Lions to win and over 40.5 total points (+325)
Caesars Sportsbook MI
- Odds Boost: Christian Watson & Allen Lazard each over 4.5 receptions (+425)
- Odds Boost: Jared Goff over 249.5 passing yards & 2.5 passing TDs (+550)
- Odds Boost: Randall Cobb first TD scorer (+1500)
- Odds Boost: AJ Dillon over 49.5 rushing yards & Aaron Jones over 24.5 receiving yards (+400)
- Odds Boost: D’Andre Swift & Jamaal Williams each over 49.5 rushing yards (+370)
- Odds Boost: Amon-Ra St. Brown over 99.5 receiving yards & anytime TD (+550)
BetRivers Sportsbook MI
- SNF First TD Insurance: Bet on any player to score the first TD in Sunday’s game. If they don’t score first, but do later in the game, you get your bet back up to $25.
- Odds Boost: D’Andre Swift or Allen Lazard to score first TD (+400)
- Odds Boost: Jared Goff 250+ passing yards & 2+passing TDs & Lions win (+500)
- Odds Boost: Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones & AJ Dillon 50+ rushing yards each (+500)
- Odds Boost: Amon-Ra St. Brown & Christian Watson combine for 140+ receiving yards (+100)
Dan Campbell Coach of the Year odds
Entering the final week of the season, Lions QB Jared Goff and head coach Dan Campbell find themselves still in the mix for season-long honors.
Campbell is a longshot to win Coach of the Year, but a playoff spot and success in the postseason could change that.
Goff is a bit of a longshot for Comeback Player of the Year, but has much better odds than Campbell heading into the season finale.
Dan Campbell – Coach of the Year odds
- DraftKings: +4000
- FanDuel: +3000
- BetMGM: +3000
Jared Goff – Comeback Player of the Year odds
- DraftKings: +1000
- FanDuel: +1000
- BetMGM: +1000