With the 2021 NFL season underway, Michigan sportsbooks have been on the receiving of you placing your bets on Detroit Lions player prop markets. The first two weeks in the books for Detroit and some star players making their presence known on offense, so your wagers could already be in solid positions.
Let’s take a look at season-long progress so far on some of the most popular markets for Detroit Lions prop bets. We’ll circle back to some of the concrete season-long bets every quarter of the season or so, and the stats-based prop bets each week.
The next update will come after the Lions take on Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday afternoon at Ford Field. Detroit is 0-2 after a 35-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers last week on Monday Night Football.
Remember, too, that each week in a 17-game season now accounts for 5.9% of your season total. So we’re at the 11.8% mark of the way through the campaign after Week 2.
Detroit Lions vs. Baltimore Ravens: Week 3 NFL Odds
Detroit Lions DraftKings specials
In addition to some standard team futures, DraftKings Sportsbook was offering these unique regular-season betting markets and parlay combos.
D’Andre Swift over 51.5 receptions AND Breshad Perriman (now with the Chicago Bears) over 740.5 receiving yards, +250
Swift, 12 receptions; Perriman, 0 yards.
Jamaal Williams over 725.5 rushing yards AND T.J. Hockenson over 5.5 receiving touchdowns, +225
Williams, 79 yards; Hockenson, 2 touchdowns.
Jared Goff over 21.5 touchdown passes AND D’Andre Swift over 7.5 rushing touchdowns AND T.J. Hockenson over 775.5 receiving yards, +550
Goff, 5 touchdowns; Swift, 0 touchdowns; Hockenson, 163 yards.
Romeo Okwara over 8.5 sacks AND Amon-Ra St. Brown over 500.5 receiving yards, +275
Okwara, 0 sacks; St. Brown, 41 yards.
Lions-focused DraftKings match prop bets
DraftKings also had a few individual head-to-head bets involving Lions players.
More passing yards: Jared Goff (-150) vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick (+115)
Goff, 584 yards, Fitzpatrick, 13 yards.
More passing touchdowns: Jared Goff (-110) vs. Zack Wilson (-120)
Goff, 5 touchdowns; Wilson, 2 touchdowns.
More rushing yards: D’Andre Swift (-165) vs. Mike Davis (+120)
Davis, 87 yards; Swift, 76 yards.
More rushing touchdowns: D’Andre Swift (-130) vs. David Montgomery (+100)
Montgomery, 1 touchdown; Swift, 0 touchdowns.
Select Detroit Lions 2021 NFL player props
Jared Goff NFL props
Passing yards (584 so far in 2021)
- Over/under 4,015.5 at FanDuel Sportsbook (-112 each way)
- DraftKings: 3,995.5 (-115 each way)
- BetMGM Sportsbook: 3,995.5 (-110 each way)
Passing touchdowns (5)
- DraftKings: 20.5 (over -110, under -120)
- BetMGM: 20.5 (over -115, under -110)
- DraftKings: 13.5 (over/under, each -115)
T.J. Hockenson NFL props
Receiving yards (163)
- FanDuel: 775.5 (over -118, under -108)
- DraftKings: 770.5 (over/under, each -115)
- BetMGM: 775.5 (over/under, each -110)
Receiving touchdowns (2)
- DraftKings: 5 (over -120, under -110)
- DraftKings: 77.5 (over/under, each -115)
D’Andre Swift NFL props
Rushing yards (76)
- FanDuel: 875.5 (over -102, under -126)
- DraftKings: 900.5 (over -110, under -120)
- BetMGM: 900.5 (over/under, each -110)
Rushing touchdowns (0)
- DraftKings: 8.5 (over +110, under -140)
- DraftKings: 52.5 (over/under, each -110)
Romeo Okwara NFL props
- DraftKings: 7.5 (over +110, under -140)