The Indiana Hoosiers (2-6, 0-5 Big Ten) will be trying to end a four-game losing streak against the No. 9 Michigan Wolverines (7-1, 4-1 Big Ten). The Wolverines are heavy favorites, expected to win by two touchdowns or more (currently -20). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 51.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 6, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Stadium: Michigan Stadium
Wolverines Player Insights
- Cade McNamara leads Michigan with 1,498 passing yards (187.3 ypg) on 120-of-190 passing with seven touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- Blake Corum has carried the ball 129 times for a team-high 774 yards (96.8 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 20 catches for 137 yards (17.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Hassan Haskins has piled up 138 carries for 661 yards (82.6 per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson’s 348 receiving yards (43.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 23 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Erick All has racked up 255 receiving yards (36.4 yards per game), reeling in 26 passes this year.
- Daylen Baldwin’s 12 grabs have netted him 219 yards (43.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Wolverines Team Stats
- The Wolverines, on average, are scoring 5.5 more points per game this season (37.1) than the Hoosiers are allowing (31.6).
- Michigan is 5-1 overall when scoring more than 31.6 points this year.
- The Hoosiers, on average, score 4.9 more points (22.0) than the Wolverines allow (17.1).
- When the Michigan defense allows less than 22.0 points the Wolverines have accumulated a 6-0 record.
- The Wolverines are accumulating 457.4 yards per game, 79.1 more than the Hoosiers are allowing (378.3).
- The Hoosiers’ defense has four sacks (21st-fewest in the FBS). The Wolverines have conceded two sacks to rank fourth in college football.
Wolverines Betting Insights
- Michigan is 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- This season, Michigan’s games have hit the over four times out of seven chances.
- Michigan has covered three times in four chances against the spread in conference play this season.
- The Wolverines have been favored in Big Ten play by 20 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- The Wolverines lost 37-33 last time out when they met the Michigan State Spartans. The Spartans covered the spread as 4-point underdogs.
- The total scoring in that game went over 50.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from