It’s here! Online sports betting in Michigan is finally here. And just in time for NFL Championship Sunday featuring the AFC and NFC title games.
The anticipation has been building for months and some of the Michigan sportsbook apps that are available want to get you started on the right foot for NFL Championship Sunday.
This Sunday features the Green Bay Packers hosting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 3:05 p.m. Then, the Kansas City Chiefs host the Buffalo Bills at 6:40 p.m.
Here’s a look at some online promos that are available for Sunday’s action.
DraftKings Michigan Mystery Boost for NFC Championship
DraftKings Michigan is offering up a lot of options for you as a new player.
The sportsbook is offering a TB-GB Conference Mystery Boost for Sunday’s NFC Championship between the Packers and Buccaneers.
Users opt-in to the Conference Mystery Boost promotion after logging into DraftKings. Following the opt-in, users will be issued a single-use odds boost token for a mystery market. They will be randomly issued one of the following boosts:
- First team to score (pick either side)
- Davante Adams to score the first TD
- Mike Evans to score the first TD
- Packers to lead at halftime and full time
- Leonard Fournette to score a TD anytime
You then must select the boost from your bet slip before placing the bet to apply the boosted price. The max bet is $25.
PointsBet Sportsbook offers No Juice wagers
PointsBet Sportsbook is offering a promo of No Juice Spreads for championship weekend. Bettors will be able to bet on either NFL Conference Championship Game at +100 (or the equivalent).
The max limit is set at $10,000. PointsBet reserves the right to limit bet amounts at its own discretion.
The app is also offering up NFC Championship and AFC Championship Game Boosters. They include:
- Tom Brady to throw for 300+ passing yards: Up to +125 from +100
- Aaron Rodgers to record 3+ passing touchdowns: Up to +170 from +145
- Davante Adams to score the first touchdown: Up to +575 from +525
- Travis Kelce to score a touchdown: Up to -105 from -125
- Josh Allen to record 300+ passing yards: Up to +110 from -110
- Stefon Diggs to score a touchdown: Up to +110 from -105
William Hill + odds boosts + NFL Championship Sunday
If the boosts that other sportsbooks are offering aren’t intriguing enough, William Hill is offering up some boosts with greater odds.
Each boost has a maximum bet of $100. The boosts for Sunday’s games include:
- Aaron Rodgers to score a touchdown and Green Bay Packers win: +600
- Rob Gronkowski to score a touchdown and Tampa Bay Buccaneers to win: +750
- Allen Lazard and Mike Evans both score a touchdown: +750
- Tyreek Hill and Stefon Diggs both score a touchdown: +350
- Sammy Watkins to score a touchdown and Kansas City Chiefs win: +500
- Devin Singletary to score a touchdown and Buffalo Bills win: +650
Quarterbacks highlight NFL Championship Sunday
Sunday’s two conference championship games aren’t lacking in star power at the quarterback position. The NFC features two legends in Tom Brady vs. Aaron Rodgers, while the AFC has two of its brightest stars in Patrick Mahomes vs. Josh Allen.
In the opener, Rodgers and the Packers find themselves as a 3.5-point favorite at home against Brady and the Bucs.
Rodgers is hoping to erase his worst performance of the season, when he threw for just 160 yards with two interceptions in a 38-10 loss at Tampa on Oct. 18.
In the AFC, Kansas City is listed as a 3.5-point home favorite as well against the upset-minded Bills.
Mahomes gave Chiefs fans a scare when he left last week’s playoff game with a concussion. However, the NFL MVP candidate is good to go on Sunday as he seeks back-to-back Super Bowl victories.
The Bills are looking to return to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1993. Of the four remaining teams, Buffalo has the best record at the betting window this season at 12-6 against the spread.