With the 2021 NFL season three weeks in, Michigan sportsbooks were on the receiving of you placing your bets on Detroit Lions player prop markets. The first three weeks in the books for Detroit, and we know you want to think and read about something beyond Justin Tucker’s field goal.
Let’s take a look at season-long progress on some of the most popular markets for Detroit Lions prop bets. We’ll circle back to some of the concrete season-long bets (like division, conference, and win totals) every quarter of the season or so (read: probably next week!), and the stats-based prop bets each week of the season.
The next update will come after the Lions take on … well, someone at starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon at Soldier Field.
Remember, too, that each week in a 17-game season now accounts for 5.9% of your season total. So we’re at the 17.7% mark of the way through the campaign after Week 3.
Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears: Week 4 NFL Odds
Detroit Lions DraftKings specials
In addition to some standard team futures, DraftKings Sportsbook was offering these unique regular-season betting markets and parlay combos.
D’Andre Swift over 51.5 receptions AND Breshad Perriman (now with the Chicago Bears) over 740.5 receiving yards, +250
Swift, 19 receptions; Perriman, 0 yards.
Jamaal Williams over 725.5 rushing yards AND T.J. Hockenson over 5.5 receiving touchdowns, +225
Williams, 121 yards; Hockenson, 2 touchdowns.
Jared Goff over 21.5 touchdown passes AND D’Andre Swift over 7.5 rushing touchdowns AND T.J. Hockenson over 775.5 receiving yards, +550
Goff, 5 touchdowns; Swift, 1 touchdown; Hockenson, 173 yards.
Romeo Okwara over 8.5 sacks AND Amon-Ra St. Brown over 500.5 receiving yards, +275
Okwara, 1 sack; St. Brown, 43 yards.
Lions-focused DraftKings match prop bets
DraftKings also had a few individual head-to-head bets involving Lions players.
More passing yards: Jared Goff (-150) vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick (+115)
Goff, 801 yards, Fitzpatrick, 13 yards.
More passing touchdowns: Jared Goff (-110) vs. Zack Wilson (-120)
Goff, 5 touchdowns; Wilson, 2 touchdowns.
More rushing yards: D’Andre Swift (-165) vs. Mike Davis (+120)
Davis, 137 yards; Swift, 123 yards.
More rushing touchdowns: D’Andre Swift (-130) vs. David Montgomery (+100)
Montgomery, 1 touchdown; Swift, 1 touchdown.
Select Detroit Lions 2021 NFL player props
Jared Goff NFL props
Passing yards (801 so far in 2021)
- Over/under 4,015.5 at FanDuel Sportsbook (-112 each way)
- DraftKings: 3,995.5 (-115 each way)
- BetMGM Sportsbook: 3,995.5 (-110 each way)
Passing touchdowns (5)
- DraftKings: 20.5 (over -110, under -120)
- BetMGM: 20.5 (over -115, under -110)
- DraftKings: 13.5 (over/under, each -115)
T.J. Hockenson NFL props
Receiving yards (173)
- FanDuel: 775.5 (over -118, under -108)
- DraftKings: 770.5 (over/under, each -115)
- BetMGM: 775.5 (over/under, each -110)
Receiving touchdowns (2)
- DraftKings: 5 (over -120, under -110)
- DraftKings: 77.5 (over/under, each -115)
D’Andre Swift NFL props
Rushing yards (123)
- FanDuel: 875.5 (over -102, under -126)
- DraftKings: 900.5 (over -110, under -120)
- BetMGM: 900.5 (over/under, each -110)
Rushing touchdowns (1)
- DraftKings: 8.5 (over +110, under -140)
- DraftKings: 52.5 (over/under, each -110)
Romeo Okwara NFL props
- DraftKings: 7.5 (over +110, under -140)