How to create a Venmo account
To use this payment option at a casino site, you must first open an account on their platform. This is a simple process that only spans a couple of minutes. Learn how to create a Venmo account from these steps:
- Download the mobile app to your phone: Download the Venmo Mobile app via Google Play or App Store for Android and iOS devices. Then, install the application on your smartphone.
- Create an account: Open the platform and click the Sign-Up button to create an account.
- Verify your phone number: Next, input your phone number on the screen and click “Send code”. You will automatically receive a four-digit verification code on your device. Enter it to verify your number.
- Enter your personal information: Input your personal information in the form, including your name, email address, and username, to set up your account.
- Tick the checkbox to confirm age and agree to terms: Tick the checkbox at the bottom of the page to verify that you are at least 18 years old and agree to Venmo’s terms. Also, you must agree with the fees displayed on the next page.
Voila! Your Venmo account is now ready. Select “Add a way to pay” and add a payment method, such as a credit card, debit card, or bank account. After these steps, you can make payments with friends or use Venmo at businesses such as online casinos.
Depositing at online casinos using Venmo
Deposits are integral to the gameplay at any gambling site, especially if you are interested in real money winnings. You can opt for instant deposits with Venmo to make funds available for playing games and claiming offers. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to deposit at a Venmo online casino:
- Log in or create a casino account: If you already have an account, log in. If not, follow the steps to create one.
- Open the deposit screen: Generally, you will find a Deposit button somewhere at the top right of the page, or you may find it when you click on your profile icon.
- Select Venmo as your payment method: Once taken to the deposit page, you will be presented with many payment method options. Navigate to the Venmo deposit option.
- Set your deposit amount: Depending on the payment method, each casino has a different minimum deposit amount. Usually, they start at $5 or $10.
- Sign in to Venmo: You will be taken either to an external page to sign in or to a popup QR code to scan with your phone and confirm your account.
- Verify your transaction: Once signed in, you must authorize the payment. Tap “Agree & Complete” to round up the verification.
- Start playing: The funds appear in your balance immediately. Now, you can play your favorite games at the Venmo online casino.
After taking these steps, you are now ready to start playing. Remember that different casinos may have slightly different steps, minimum deposits, and terms for using Venmo.
Online casino withdrawals with Venmo
What’s the point of winning casino games if you cannot withdraw the funds? Venmo offers secure and fast casino payouts with simple steps. Learn how to make withdrawals with this banking method at a gaming site below:
- Step 1: Log in to your account using your credentials to access the homepage.
- Step 2: Click on your account icon, usually found at the top right of the page, navigate to your wallet, and select to withdraw funds.
- Step 3: You will find a grid comprising different withdrawal options. Choose Venmo from the list as your preferred method. Input the amount you want to withdraw and tap “Continue”.
- Step 4: Verify the payment by signing in to your Venmo account to authorize the transaction. Click “Agree & Complete” to finish the payment verification process.
It’s worth noting that sometimes, the casino takes some time to process the transaction. Depending on the casino, you may have to wait 24 hours and several days to see your funds in your account.
Venmo safety and security
Venmo began its operations in 2009 and was acquired by PayPal in 2013. Over the years, they have built a solid reputation as a safe platform for swift payments. The e-wallet method implements advanced security measures like encryption technology to protect your personal and banking information from unauthorized access. In addition, Venmo continually updates its application programming interface (API), so users always have the latest security features at their fingertips to facilitate reliable and transparent transactions.
This payment platform provides an extra layer of security with additional features. They allow customers to use a personal identification number (PIN) and set up two-factor authentication. Hence, there is minimal risk of falling victim to fraudulent transactions. While these measures enhance account security, you must remain vigilant, as no banking system is entirely immune to hackers.