William Hill Online Casino Michigan Review
Note: William Hill Casino has rebranded to Caesars Casino and is offering new players up to a $2,000 risk-free first day. Use the Caesars promo code FREECZR on sign up.
William Hill, the UK gambling behemoth, crossed the pond in 2012 and has been taking legal sports wagers in the US ever since. Now, in 2021, in addition to a sportsbook it has launched an online casino in Michigan.
William Hill online casino boasts a solid assortment of around 100 casino games. You can play them on laptop and desktop computers as well as iOS and Android mobile devices.
The following review covers everything you need to know before giving William Hill’s online casino a try.
William Hill Casino Michigan bonus
William Hill Casino will make your first day risk-free, up to $2,000.
Any net losses incurred over those first 24 hours will automatically be refunded to your account in the forum of betting credits. You can’t withdraw that bonus directly, but you can use them in the casino and any subsequent winnings are yours to keep!
William Hill Casino promo code 2022
|Online Casino||William Hill Casino Michigan|
|William Hill Promo Code||FREECZR|
|Risk Free First Day||$2,000|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
How to join William Hill Casino in Michigan
Getting started at William Hill Michigan casino is simple to do. The sign-up process is no different from what you normally have to go through when registering on a gambling site. We’ll show you the ropes:
- Utilize one of our links to unlock the exclusive William Hill welcome package.
- Click on the “join now” button.
- Fill in the required fields (you will need to provide details such as your email, address, full name and last four digits of your SSN).
- Best of luck!
It’s important to remember that William Hill Casino accepts only customers who are 21 or older. Furthermore, it’s mandatory that you’re present within Michigan at the time of placing any real money wagers at William Hill. If you’re located outside the state, you will not be permitted to play real money games. This condition pertains to both desktop and mobile users.
William Hill casino VIP club
William Hill casino is known for running a terrific rewards club, in which VIP players accrue points for each real money wager on the site. The accumulated points are redeemable for free play or other perks.
William Hill Casino App Review
Nowadays, mobile support has become a necessity for all online casino operators. Keeping up with the latest tech trends in the industry, William Hill is accessible across all devices, including PCs, laptops and smartphones.
Regardless of whether you’re on vacation with your family or commuting from work, you can quickly set up the William Hill app on your device and have the same first-class casino experience as if you were playing from home.
If your mobile device runs on the Android operating system, you should go straight to the William Hill website to get the .apk file. We’ll show you how it’s done:
- Use one of our links to reach the site. Note our links will take you to the sportsbook landing page. Simply navigate to the casino and you will still receive your risk-free first day (provided you are creating a new account)
- Find the Mobile Section and the downloadable link (you can ask customer support to show you the way).
- Make sure to check the option that enables your device to download from “unknown sources” in settings.
- Download the William Hill app and install it on your device.
- Run the app.
- Make the most of it!
iOS users can follow a similar process for getting the William Hill app on their devices.
Best features of the William Hill app
William Hill Casino has worked hard to create a seamless mobile experience for its users. We’ll detail some of its strengths here:
- A strong collection of slots: William Hill’s app is a limited edition of its desktop client. Still, it provides more than 50 games, the majority of which are slots. These include games from the Age of the Gods franchise, as well as a couple more progressive slot games.
- Exceptional usability: The layout of the casino games in the app is identical to the desktop platform. Users can easily scroll through different registers with the swipe of their fingers. The navigation bar gives you access to all the relevant options, such as account management, banking and lobby. Within each game, you’ll find details about the chosen title, like rules and betting limits. You can effortlessly browse through the content and find any feature or game.
- Superb loading time: The app developers steered away from excessive imagery and graphics that would slow down the response time. Depending on the speed of your connection, every game should load up almost instantly.
- Fully optimized: In order to ensure that the games work as smoothly as possible, the app developers decided to keep things simple. Once you launch the game, only the basic functions will be presented. All the nonessential stuff like sound settings, betting options and paytables will remain hidden. Don’t worry, though, you can still access these features via the corresponding bar on the main screen.
William Hill Online Casino Screenshots
Games most likely to hit the William Hill Casino app
There is a total of around 100 games available, but the number will increase as Michigan begins welcoming international software providers. Already on board are several world-renowned producers such as IGT, Bally and NetEnt.
The lobby is organized across multiple sections for easier access. You’ll find familiar categories like slots, roulette, jackpots, video poker, live casino and so forth. And if you know exactly what game you want to play, you can use the search engine to look for it.
Live dealer games will also be an option for William Hill casino Michigan customers as soon as the operator obtains approval for this type of game.
William Hill slots
Slot games are the most widespread game at William Hill. Quantity-wise, the site lags behind other competitors of the market. But what the operator lacks for in volume, it compensates for in variety. You can enjoy a wide array of options, including classic and video varieties with a plethora of themes to choose from, most of which have superb graphics and plenty of dynamic features.
Here’s a run-down of the top five slots to try out in William Hill Michigan casino, in no particular order:
- Cleopatra: Produced by IGT, Cleopatra is one of the most popular slots of all time. It started off in land-based casinos, but its popularity was so immense that it simply had to go online too. Predictably, the game is Egyptian-themed, but what you can’t tell from the name is the payout potential it offers. If you’re lucky enough to land five Cleopatra symbols across a winning line, you will be rewarded with a huge payout of 10,000 credits. Playable from $0.05 to $200, Cleopatra features one of the widest bet values of any slot.
- Pixies of the Forest: With straightforward gameplay, a beautiful theme and a couple of unique elements, Pixies of the Forest by IGT will surely get you excited to spin the reels. It’s a five-reel slot played across 99 paylines that utilizes tumble mechanics. This feature allows a long streak of wins as winning combinations disappear from the reels, causing new symbols to come cascading from above — at no extra cost! The game also benefits from free spins and wilds, which replace any symbol except the scatter, creating big wins along the way.
- Da Vinci Diamonds: The Da Vinci Diamonds slot holds much more than meets the eye, with tumbling reels, free spins and wilds to help you win big — up to 5,000x your stake, to be more specific. The game boasts a return-to-player rate of 96.37% and medium volatility, so you shouldn’t have to wait for too long for a winning combination to form.
- Gonzo’s Quest: Gonzo’s Quest is one of NetEnt’s most iconic creations and the kind of game that will keep you on the edge of your seat for hours. Set in the mythical city of El Dorado, the game is loaded with lots of multipliers and free spins that could lead to a whopping jackpot of 37,500x your stake! The game is a visual masterpiece and incorporates the innovative avalanche mechanics, which is definitely a draw. Best part? Tumbling reels are active during the bonus round, too!
- Bloodsuckers: Brought together by NetEnt, Bloodsuckers is one of the most rewarding slots ever created. The game houses a five-reel, 25-payline layout and a mind-numbing 98% RTP! It has the whole package — free spins, wilds and multipliers, and a great payout potential for a low volatility slot — 1014x the stake.
What about table games?
If table games are more your thing, you won’t be disappointed in the slightest with William Hill. There are dozens of roulette variants available, including ones like multi-wheel roulette, which brings an interesting twist to the classic concept of the game. With this game, you can place wagers on multiple roulette wheels simultaneously.
Blackjack admirers will find blackjack switch particularly amusing. It’s a game in which you’ll be able to do what’s usually considered cheating — switch (trade) cards between hands.
William Hill’s video poker selection is extensive. In the seemingly endless video poker library, you can choose titles with a 99+% payout percentage. Jacks or Better gives you the biggest theoretical chance of winning, but that’s not to say that Joker Poker, Aces & Faces and Deuces Wild are not equally lucrative.
All things considered, William Hill can easily provide for the needs of different preferences. Limits are low enough to be within reach of those playing on a budget, whereas maximum limits will suit even the most adept high rollers. The betting denominations for roulette start at $0.10, but at the other end of the spectrum, maximum wagers of $20,000 are also possible. Blackjack games can be played for as low as $0.50, with some versions being tailor-made for high rollers with a maximum limit of $5,000 or even more.
Free and real money casino games at William Hill
All of William Hill’s games come with a built-in demo mode, which gives users the luxury of experiencing all of the thrill without risking any money. It also presents a great learning platform where you can take your skills to the next level and open up some real opportunities for actual cash rewards.
William Hill banking options
William Hill’s online casino accepts several major payment methods. Customers can make deposits using:
- PayNearMe (at Family Dollar, CVS, and 7-Eleven Stores)
- Visa and Mastercard
- William Hill Prepaid Play+
- Online banking
How to cash out
Many of these methods also work to withdraw your winnings. The usual turnaround is three days, depending on the method. Both deposit and withdrawal limits are $10 to $100,000.
William Hill customer support
William Hill does not cut any corners when it comes to customer care. If you need to speak with a customer service representative, you can contact support round the clock via email, live chat and/or a phone call. Whatever contact channel you opt for, you can expect to get a timely resolution to your queries delivered in a professional manner.
Is William Hill Online Casino safe?
Being an international superstar in the gambling industry, William Hill takes player security very seriously. It’s licensed in several jurisdictions, enabling it to legally provide services in various regions around the globe. What’s more, the company’s random-number-generator software is certified by Technical Systems Testing, which goes to show William Hill’s dedication to providing fair and genuinely random casino experience.
Players are further protected by high-end security protocols. Any information that players submit to the casino is encrypted via SSL technology to prevent it from being intercepted by unauthorized third parties.
On top of all this, William Hill supports responsible gambling. The site provides links to organizations that help those with problem gambling and utilizes tools to prevent underage gambling. The operator also provides its clients with the option to impose daily deposit limits or self-exclude from the site for a set period of time.
William Hill background
William Hill was founded in 1934, and its stellar reputation has remained intact ever since. It first appeared in the US in 2012, when the company established retail and mobile operations in Nevada. In the following years, the UK gambling conglomerate spread to other states.
In early 2020, William Hill announced plans to launch online casino operations, with New Jersey being its ground zero market, quickly followed by Michigan and Pennsylvania.
The company has secured market access in the Wolverine State via a deal with the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians, signed in February 2020.