The Rocket Mortgage Classic will give golf fans in Michigan a chance to see the PGA Tour in person this weekend.
Michigan sportsbooks, meanwhile, are giving sports bettors plenty of reasons to pay attention.
The fourth edition of the annual tournament will start Thursday, July 28, at Detroit Golf Club, and run through Sunday, July 31. The Golf Channel will carry the opening two rounds from 3-6 p.m. Thursday and Friday. It will also have early coverage from 1-3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
CBS will carry the main television broadcast from 3-6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
How to bet on the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Patrick Cantlay is the consensus favorite at Michigan sportsbooks, coming in most commonly at +1000 as of Wednesday afternoon.
He’s typically followed, in varying order, by Tony Finau, Will Zalatoris, Cameron Young and Max Homa.
Cantlay is the lone player in the field among the world’s top 10, sitting at No. 4 in the current rankings. Only Zalatoris (13), Finau (16), Young (19) and Homa (20) are among the top 20.
Despite that — or maybe because of that — Michigan online sportsbooks are offering several odds boosts and special bets during the tournament.
Caesars Sportsbook PGA Tour odds boosts
Michigan online sports bettors have 11 odds boosts to choose from at Caesars Sportsbook MI.
- Si-Woo Kim, Gary Woodland and Cam Davis all make the cut (+185)
- Luke List top 20 finish (ties are losses) (+300)
- Russell Henley top 10 finish (ties are losses) (+500)
- Jhonattan Vegas top 10 finish (ties are losses) +700
- Tony Finau finishes top 10 and Maverick McNealy finishes top 20 (ties are losses) (+800)
- Webb Simpson top 5 finish (ties are losses) (+900)
- Denny McCarthy and Matt Kuchar each record top 20 finish (ties are losses) (+1100)
- Adam Hadwin tournament winner (+4500)
- Adam Scott first round leader (ties are losses) (+5000)
- Kevin Streelman tournament winner (+5500)
- Keegan Bradley first round leader (ties are losses) (+5500)
New Caesars customers can start with a $1,500 risk-free bet using promo code LEGAL15.
BetMGM Michigan offering Rocket Mortgage special bets
BetMGM Michigan Sportsbook has a trio of special bets available for the Rocket Mortgage Classic, all based on making the cut.
Each bet requires three different golfers to all make it to the weekend in Detroit:
- Cameron Young, Max Homa and Keegan Bradley all to make the cut (+130)
- Cam Davis, Davis Riley and Denny McCarthy all to make the cut (+190)
- Kevin Kisner, Cameron Tringale and Adam Hadwin all to make the cut (+210)
New customers at BetMGM can claim a risk-free bet up to $1,000 using promo code PLAYBONUS.
FanDuel Rocket Mortgage Classic specials
FanDuel Sportsbook MI is offering 24 specials for Michigan sports bettors during the tournament. They range in odds from +600 to +6000.
On the low end are a pair of “or” bets:
- Any 4 of Patrick Cantlay, Will Zalatoris, Webb Simpson, Keegan Bradley and Adam Scott top 20 finish (including ties)
- Patrick Cantlay or Will Zalatoris to win
The longest odds include Cantlay and Zalatoris, as well, but it’s for them to finish first and second in any order.
FanDuel is offering new customers a no-sweat first bet up to $1,000.
BetRivers and PointsBet offering odds boosts
Big fan of Tony Finau? BetRivers Sportsbook MI has you covered.
It’s offering a special bet for Finau to be the Round 1 leader at +2800.
PointsBet Sportsbook MI has a trio of boosts for the Rocket Mortgage Classic:
- Cameron Young and Cameron Davis to both finish top 20 (+590)
- Chris Kirk, Russell Henley and Christopher Gotterup to all make the cut (+300)
- Will Zalatoris and Max Homa to both finish top 20 (+350)