The Tampa Bay Rays (91-56) are -200 favorites when they meet the Detroit Tigers (70-77) at 7:10 pm ET Friday. Manuel Margot has 98 hits on the season and will hope to hit his milestone 100th once the game begins at Tropicana Field, live on Bally Sports Detroit. Luis Patino gets the starting nod for Tampa Bay while Casey Mize is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Real-time odds are listed below.
Detroit Tigers At Tampa Bay Rays: Betting Odds
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher: Casey Mize
- Mize (7-8 with a 3.66 ERA and 108 strikeouts in 140 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Tigers, his 28th of the season.
- The righty’s most recent time out was on Saturday against the Rays, when he tossed two innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Mize is looking to pick up his 13th quality start of the season in this outing.
- The Tigers have gone 15-40 this season in games the team has given up at least two homers.
- Jonathan Schoop leads Detroit in runs batted in with 77 and has a batting average of .275.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, Schoop ranks ninth in hits.
- Jeimer Candelario has collected 141 hits this season and has an OBP of .348. He’s slugging .450 on the year.
- Candelario’s .450 SLG ranks first among all qualified batters in the league.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from