The World Series of Poker has upped the excitement level of its Blast Poker tournaments.
Available exclusively at WSOP MI, the jackpot sit and go tournaments will offer a daily leaderboard for the top finishers. In addition to the chance at winning 10,000 times your initial buy-in, you’ll have the opportunity to top the leaderboard every day and earn additional prizes based on your performance.
To participate in this promotion, simply sign up for WSOP.com MI, opt-in and start playing Blast Poker.
Leaderboard appeals to casual players and grinders alike
Unlike many long-term leaderboards, the Blast Poker races reset every 24 hours. This means new winners will be awarded daily.
The leaderboard has two categories, separated by buy-in level.
- $1 and $5 buy-ins
- $10 and $30 buy-ins
The lower-stakes leaderboard gives prizes to the top 10 players each day, and the higher-stakes to the top 15.
Furthermore, the competition only counts players’ first 10 (lower stakes) or 20 (higher stakes) games each day. Whether you play 10, 20, 100 or 200 games a day, only your first 10-to-20 count, allowing recreational players to have the same chances as full-time grinders at winning every day.
Opt-in and earn buy-ins to future Blast tournaments
The Blast Poker races are easy for Michigan online poker players to participate in.
Your first step is to join WSOP.com, if you haven’t already. From there, verify your account and make a deposit. First-time deposits receive a 100% match bonus up to $1,000 and up to $100 more in bonus money.
Next, click on the Leaderboard tab in the WSOP.com client and opt-in for the promotion. Final leaderboards will update daily based on your qualifying 10 or 20 games.
The $1 and $5 leaderboard pays the top 10 places each day:
- 1st place: $30 (6 x $5 Blast tickets)
- 2nd place: $20 (4 x $5 Blast tickets)
- 3rd place: $10 (2 x $5 Blast tickets)
- 4th and 5th places: 1 x $5 Blast ticket
- 6th through 10th places: 1 x $1 Blast ticket
The $10 and $30 leaderboard pays the top 15 places each day:
- 1st place: 1 x $30 Blast ticket
- 2nd and 3rd places: $20 (2 x $10 Blast tickets)
- 4th through 5th places: 1 x $10 Blast ticket
- 6th place: $10 (2 x $5 Blast tickets)
- 7th through 10th places: 1 x $5 Blast ticket
- 11th through 15th places: 1 x $1 Blast ticket
About Blast poker
Blast poker is WSOP.com’s version of the popular spin & go tournament variety. It begins when four players join, at which point the prize and tournament length are randomly determined.
The total prize ranges from two to 10,000 times the buy-in, and the timer begins counting down from six or eight minutes, depending on the prize. Once the clock hits zero, all remaining players are automatically forced all in for every remaining hand until one player remains.
This twist combines the skill and luck components of the game, giving players a chance to knock out opponents or accumulate chips and gain an advantage over their opponents when the clock runs out.
Blast poker payouts and odds are as follows.
- 2x prize multiplier: 565,500 in 1 million
- 5x prize multiplier: 402,300 in 1 million
- 10x prize multiplier: 31,750 in 1 million
- 100x prize multiplier: 400 in 1 million
- 1,000x prize multiplier: 40 in 1 million
- 10,000x prize multiplier: 10 in 1 million