Other standout casino reward programs in Michigan
DraftKings Michigan: Like its rival FanDuel, there is no land-based DraftKings casino (not yet) so the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards program is centered on the online gaming experience. Players earn Crowns and Tier Credits for each dollar spent at DraftKings. There are five tiers, you start at Bronze and advance to Silver at 5,000 credits.
Most slots give back one Tier Credit for every $10 wagered and most Michigan online table games give back one Tier Credit for every $40 wagered.
Where DK distinguishes itself from the pack is the ability to turn the Crowns into DK Dollars (550 for each dollar) then you can use these DK Dollars at the Dynasty Store, which has DK branded and sports team apparel. That’s different.
PokerStars Michigan Casino: Poker players can earn up to 33 percent in Rewards and earn 100 reward points for every $1 paid in rake or fees across all tournaments and cash games. These rewards can then be built up and used for buy-ins at high-stakes games.
Players earn a $1 reward point for every $3 wagered at blackjack. Points are earned based on the RTP ratio for each slot machine.
Key features of top Michigan loyalty reward programs
An online casino’s player rewards program should be a factor when deciding where – and how much – you want to play.
If you’re committed to one specific game or online casino brand, then understanding that casino’s loyalty program is a must, because you don’t want to miss out on any of the associated perks. You’ll want to stay on top of the latest promotions and bonus opportunities. Here are some common features of player rewards programs to look out for, based on your playing style and preferences:
- Earn reward credits through regular game play: If you’re a low-stakes but high-volume player (meaning you like to play a lot but not for a lot of money), then finding a solid casino rewards program is important. All those little bets can pay off with big benefits.
- What you can use the rewards on: Consider what is most important to you in terms of rewards and perks. Do you prefer to have all of your reward points funneled right back into your game play? Then there are options for you. Are you planning a trip to Las Vegas or looking for in-person casino benefits? Then you might want to explore one of the rewards programs that offers perks on travel and hotel stays.
- VIP benefits: If you are a bigger bettor or high roller, some programs allow you to build up to the ultimate tiers which provide incredible returns like personal account managers and VIP experiences. Not all tier systems provide the same benefits, though, so it’s important to shop around.
- Expiration dates for tier status and reward credits: For many programs, the reward points (or tier credits) will expire at a set date (usually Jan. 1), while others expire after a set length of inactivity. You don’t want to lose the credits you’ve earned! Always make sure you read over the full terms and conditions of the reward program before investing your time or money.
How to join casino reward programs
We have told you that for most casino loyalty programs, you’re automatically enrolled, but you still have to register for an initial account. Here are the steps to get signed up and started with a new online casino and loyalty program.
- Find the weblink or promo code link for the online casino you want to join and click on it.
- Verify your age and location. You may need to turn on a GPS locator on your computer.
- Create your account name and password by giving some personal information like your birthday or the last four digits of your SSN.
- Make a deposit into your account through an approved method. Make sure you know what the deposit amount is to unlock the welcome bonus.
- Boom. You’re in. You can start playing Michigan online slots and table games immediately.
Once you’ve established your account, there should be a number on the home screen adjacent to your cash balance that also shows your Reward Points and related tier. When you place a sports bet or make a spin on an online slot machine your rewards balance will grow accordingly. Once the reward point balance reaches a certain amount, you can redeem them for prizes and perks.
Tips for maximizing loyalty reward benefits in Michigan
The more you play, the more you will earn when it comes to rewards credits. With every slot spin or hand of online blackjack in MI, you’re piling up reward points. That said, it’s important to always stay within your pre-set limits to keep your casino play responsible.
Apart from amount of play, there are some tricks for boosting that rewards balance.
- Look for the daily or weekly deals: Usually, if you sign up you’ll enter an email address and that means you’ll start getting emails letting you know about deposit bonuses or windows where you can triple your points for playing during a certain time of day.
- Try new games: Sometimes when Michigan online casinos reveal a new online slot game or table game, they want players to try it out, so they offer an incentive of increased reward points. Sometimes you can earn a rewards points boost just for logging in and making one spin on a slot machine.
- Plan ahead for using rewards: Another thing to keep in mind is that most of these points expire at some point, so you’ll want to plan ahead and know what you want to use your rewards points for. Maybe you want to save them up and do some holiday shopping at one of the stores, or plan a dinner at one of the resort’s restaurants. Having a plan and following through is a smart move.
- Know the credit ratios for different games: Depending on the casino, different games or titles produce more reward points than others. For example, if you are playing a slot with a higher return-to-player rate, the reward credits you earn may be lower. You can usually find this information in terms and conditions within the reward program.
Why casino reward programs are worth it
Casino loyalty programs are a great part of the online gambling experience for Michigan players. You join automatically in a lot of cases, and the potential for prizes and benefits is vast. The best thing about it is you’re usually earning bonus credits toward more game play with each spin or bet, without having to do anything extra.
Michigan players should be smart and find a rewards program that fits their style. If they’re high rollers who make trips out to Vegas frequently, then BetMGM or Golden Nugget should be their choice because of the ability to use rewards points on-site for hotel stays and perks.
If you’re a sports bettor who just likes to play some slots or video poker every once in a while, then the FanDuel or DraftKings casino and rewards program is for you, because of how all of the rewards are instantly translated back into your online casino account. Then there are the ‘blended’ rewards programs which do a little bit of both, like Caesars which gives you rewards points and the ability to earn perks for Caesars resort stays.
The best advice we have is to shop around to find the player rewards program that brings the most benefit for your playing preferences.