BetMGM Michigan Sportsbook Bonus Code for $150 Promo
BetMGM Sportsbook gives Michigan sports bettors a quality welcome bonus worth up to $150. Sign up for a new BetMGM Michigan account using the BetMGM Sportsbook bonus code PLAYMICH to qualify.
BetMGM launched in Michigan under the wing of MGM Resorts International, which owns the MGM Grand Detroit casino in the state. The online sports betting platform gives users the chance to place bets on a variety of sporting events. Michigan users can support all their favorite teams on the site — including the Tigers, Red Wings, Pistons and more.
In fact, BetMGM has become the official sports betting partner of the Detroit Lions. This means you’re likely to see special Lions perks, including exclusive promotions and NFL specials when you join BetMGM. Our BetMGM Sportsbook review will take you through all the important info you need to know before signing up for the online sportsbook.
BetMGM Michigan bonus code 2024
Create a new account with BetMGM Sportsbook using the BetMGM Sportsbook bonus code PLAYMICH, and you’ll be eligible for the $150 sign-up promotion.
|BetMGM Michigan Bonus Code
|First Bet Welcome Bonus
|Bet $5+, get $150 in Bonus Bets
|Sports You Can Bet On
|NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, PGA Tour, UFC, soccer, college, and more
|MGM Grand Detroit
|February 29, 2024
21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-270-7117 (for confidential help).
More BetMGM Sportsbook bonus details
There are only a few rules you need to adhere to, to claim the $150 welcome bonus at BetMGM online sportsbook in Michigan.
- Be a new BetMGM Sportsbook user.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be located in Michigan.
- Use the BetMGM Michigan bonus code PLAYMICH.
- Deposit $10+.
- Bonus bets expire in seven days.
- One new customer offer only.
- Additional terms apply.
How to sign up for an account at BetMGM in Michigan
BetMGM makes it easy to sign up for a new BetMGM Michigan account. It takes just a few minutes and a minimal amount of personal information.
Here’s what you need to get started at BetMGM Sportsbook Michigan and receive your first bet welcome offer for up to $150:
- Start the sign-up process by clicking the “Register” tab on the top right of the BetMGM Sports homepage.
- Enter your name, email, and date of birth, then click “Continue.”
- Create a user ID and password.
- Input the last four digits of your Social Security number, plus your mobile phone number, and click “Continue.”
- Enter your complete address as it appears on your ID and click “Continue.”
- Choose and provide answers to two security questions.
- Enter the BetMGM Michigan bonus code PLAYMICH.
- Click on the “Create My Account” tab.
And that’s it. You’re ready to make a deposit and get into the action.
Is BetMGM legal in Michigan?
Yes, thanks in part to Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, who signed a series of bills into law in December 2019 that legalized sports betting and fantasy sports contests, as well as online poker and online casinos in the state.
Under the law, the only casinos that can secure Michigan sports betting licenses are the ones already in existence, which includes three commercial casinos in Detroit and the 23 tribal casinos throughout the state.
Not surprisingly, BetMGM partnered with MGM Grand Detroit. The pair opened BetMGM’s retail sportsbook in March 2020.
BetMGM Sportsbook app
Although BetMGM Sportsbook has a website you can use, the BetMGM app is great because it means you can have the power of a sportsbook in your pocket. You can place and track bets anytime, anywhere. The BetMGM Sportsbook app is available for both Android and Apple and can be downloaded by following our links. In this section, we go over everything you need to know about the BetMGM mobile app.
How to download the BetMGM app
Start by heading over to the homepage to download the BetMGM Sportsbook app for your Apple or Android device. Look for the link to iOS or Android.
When you go to download the app, you will be asked if you trust this file. Select “yes.” Depending on your security settings, you might have to enter your PIN or use your fingerprint or facial ID.
After getting the file downloaded, you now need to get it installed. Click on the file, and you likely will be asked if you want to install the file on your phone or tablet. Just like before, you will select “yes.”
The BetMGM online sportsbook app is now ready to use on your mobile device.
Navigating the BetMGM Sportsbook app
Once you open the BetMGM app, you will either click the “Log in” or “Register” button at the top right corner of the screen. If you haven’t already registered with BetMGM, there are instructions on how to do so near the top of the screen.
One thing you might notice about the BetMGM app is that it can be viewed either vertically or horizontally. Although some apps look and function a little differently in each orientation, BetMGM is not one of them. The only real difference you will see is that in the sideways view, there are popular games listed on the left side of the screen. In the upright position, those contests are displayed in the middle of the screen.
Now, let’s take a look at some of the most important areas of the BetMGM Sportsbook app.
- Homepage: On the homepage, you will be able to click on the all sections discussed below. You also will see a listing of the top sports to wager on at BetMGM listed along the top of the screen. Directly below that are the odds boosts that BetMGM online sportsbook has going. When you keep scrolling, you will see a listing of either live games or upcoming contests. What you might miss is a section called “easy parlay.” Here is where you’ll find the BetMGM parlay builder. It definitely is worth checking out, because it truly does making building parlays (either traditional or same-game) a streamlined effort.
- My Account: Located at the top right corner. Here you are able to check your balance, change your settings, contact the help desk and view your M Life Rewards status. You also can access the cashier, where you can withdraw or deposit funds out of or into your BetMGM account. This also is where you can log out of your account.
- My Inbox: Located next to My Account. My Inbox displays various messages from BetMGM. Most of the time, these messages have to do with ongoing promotions or bonus bets you have either earned or been rewarded. Make sure to check this area out often, because BetMGM has been known to give out bonus bets, but only with 24 hours to claim them.
- Promotions page: You can access the promotions page either by clicking the tab labeled “Promotions” at the bottom of the page or the one located in your account. You’ll find all the current BetMGM promos being offered. Most of the time, you need to opt-in in order to be eligible for them. To do so, you’ll need to click on the promo, then select “Learn more” and lastly scroll down to the bottom of the promotion and tap “Opt-in.”
- Betslip: Located at the bottom of the screen in the center. The betslip is one of the most important features of any sportsbook. BetMGM’s betslip is easy to use, as adding and removing games for parlays is quite simple. You can then track your live and past bets in the “My Bets” section, which is located just to the right of your betslip.
Best features of the BetMGM Sportsbook app
There are a lot of great features for the BetMGM Sportsbook app in Michigan, but we wanted to offer our take on the three best features that BetMGM has to offer.
- Parlay Builder: It was announced in October 2020 that BetGenius had partnered with BetMGM, and the two were launching Parlay Builder for BetMGM Sportsbook. Building parlays can take a while, but Parlay Builder is fast and easy. We really like the same-game parlays you’re able to build with NFL games. BetMGM also offers pre-built parlays, which can take the hassle out of parlays entirely.
- M Life Rewards: Not having a loyalty program is one of our biggest complaints about Michigan sportsbooks, so it should come as no surprise that one of our favorite features at BetMGM Sportsbook is the M Life Rewards program. Players earn credits for every $100 in straight bets they place and for every $50 in round robins and parlays. The loyalty program is the same one you will find at MGM Resorts, which means you can use your rewards at BetMGM Sportsbook or at MGM casinos and resorts around the world. Talk about a win-win!
- Promos and bonus bets: One of the deciding factors for a lot of bettors when choosing a sportsbook is the number of promotions and giveaways offered. Well, at BetMGM online sportsbook in Michigan, you can expect quite a few of both. There are BetMGM promos in which you can increase the money you win on parlays, others where you get bonus bets for betting at least $50 a week, and still others where you can get refunds on lost bets. During the NFL season, BetMGM has a free contest where you can win $5, $10 or $100 bonus bets for selecting the first touchdown scorer in three selected games.
How could BetMGM Sportsbook improve?
We’d be remiss if we only told you about all the great things BetMGM has to offers Michiganders. Although we strongly recommend BetMGM, there still are a few aspects of the sportsbook that aren’t our favorites.
- Simpler promotions: We get it, pretty much all online sportsbooks require you to opt into their promotions in order to be eligible for them. We’re not sure any are quite as difficult to activate, though, as the ones at BetMGM. First, you need to go to the promotions pages. Then you have to find the promo you want and click on the image. Next, when the “Learn more” tab appears, you need to click on that. A new screen appears, and finally (!) you can scroll to the bottom and click “Opt-in.” Let’s eliminate a few of those steps, please.
- Different betslip settings: We were surprised when we first started using the BetMGM Sportsbook app that when we went to make a bet, our betslip always would display “$50” when we selected a wager. When we dug into our user settings, we found that the defaults were set at $50 and to not require confirmation when placing a bet. We would rather the defaults were always set to the smallest bet amount and require confirmation when placing bets. Anything that makes it less likely for users to place a bet on accident is what we like to see.
- Toned-down home screen: When it comes to online sportsbooks, there can be a whole lot going on. Between the number of sports and bets you can make, to promos, odds boosts, cashiers, betslips and a lot more, the presentation can be overwhelming. What makes it easier to manage is when all those things aren’t cramming into an app’s main screen. It definitely is not a deal-breaker, but it would be nice to get rid of the rotating marquee that often displays in the middle of the page when you log in.
BetMGM sports betting options
BetMGM offers betting markets surrounding everything from major US pro and college sports to international soccer and more.
Here’s a complete list of the sports and events you can bet on at BetMGM:
- Academy Awards
- Basketball (pro and college)
- Football (pro and college)
- Mixed Martial Arts/combat sports (MMA)
- Motorsports (NASCAR, IndyCar, Formula 1)
Michigan sports team betting guide
With sports betting live in Michigan, it means you now have the opportunity to bet on all of our local teams. And we’ve got quite a few.
Detroit is home to all four major professional sports leagues, while Michigan has seven Division-I colleges with teams spread across the Big Ten and Mid-American conferences (plus two more in the Horizon League). Let’s jump right in.
- The NFL is king when it comes to just about everything in sports, and that includes betting. Locally, we’ve got the Detroit Lions to focus on. Despite the fact the Lions haven’t won a playoff game since 1991, that doesn’t mean we can’t bet on them. Even during their down years, you can always bet the spread, the over/under, or just wager on a couple of team prop bets.
- In MLB, it’s been a bit of a dry spell for the Detroit Tigers as well. The Tigers haven’t gone to the playoffs since 2014 and haven’t won the World Series since 1984. But they do hold the record as the oldest continuous one-name, one-city franchise in the American League. And now you can thank them for their loyalty to Detroit by placing both pre-game and live wagers on them throughout the season at BetMGM Sportsbook.
- In the NBA, the Detroit Pistons went to six consecutive Eastern Conference Finals from 2003-2008, including winning the NBA title in 2004. Sadly, since that run ended the Pistons haven’t been able to win a playoff game, let alone a series. The current team features No. 1 overall NBA Draft pick Cade Cunningham, so they’re fun to watch. And with a myriad of options to wager on at BetMGM, you’re sure to find something to your liking.
- The NHL’s Detroit Red Wings are one of the Original Six teams in the league and have won the most Stanley Cup titles of any U.S.-based franchise with 11. Their last championship was during the 2007-08 season. And in case you haven’t noticed a theme yet, they’ve been struggling of late. The Red Wings have missed the playoffs each of the past five seasons. That’s the second-longest streak in the NHL.
Now, let’s look at the Michigan college teams that you can bet on at BetMGM.
- In the Big Ten, you’ve got two perennial powerhouses in the Michigan Wolverines and Michigan State Spartans. Chances are you’re not a fan of both, so maybe you can spend your college football Saturdays betting for your team and against the other, if that’s your jam. Both also have top basketball teams to bet on during the season too.
- In the Mid-American Conference, you have three schools to choose from. There’s the Central Michigan Chippewas, the Eastern Michigan Eagles, and the Western Michigan Broncos. All three schools have football and basketball teams you can wager on at BetMGM Sportsbook, and the latter portion of the season also features popular midweek “MACtion” games.
- And last, but not least, you’ve got the Detroit Mercy Titans and Oakland Golden Grizzlies in the Horizon League. Neither team fields a football team, but the winner of the Horizon League tournament at the end of the season automatically gets into the NCAA Tournament, which is sure to see plenty of March Madness wagers every year at BetMGM.
At BetMGM, you’re able to place sports bets of all types on all the teams listed above, from moneyline and over/unders, to parlays, teasers, and prop bets galore.
BetMGM Michigan futures market
If you enjoy futures betting, then you’re in luck. Not only does BetMGM Sportsbook offer a plethora of futures, but with the abundance of sports teams Michigan has to offer, you’re able to bet on all your favorites.
In baseball, you can bet on the Detroit Tigers to win the AL Central, American League pennant or the World Series. There are also futures for the team’s win total available before the season that gives you the choice of picking the over or under.
For the NFL, BetMGM offers all the usual futures such as regular-season win totals, division and conference winners, Super Bowl winners and individuals award winners. But they also offer something unique that you might like. You can pick the exact outcome of the Super Bowl for every team in the league. Meaning, you can select the Detroit Lions to beat any team in the AFC in next year’s NFL championship game. It’s a fun futures option that pays out mega-big if you get it right.
NBA futures at BetMGM give you the chance to pick the Detroit Pistons to win their division, conference and championship, as well as bet on the team’s win total. You also can bet on individual awards during the regular and postseason.
If the Detroit Red Wings in the NHL are more your style, BetMGM has you covered. All the same options we’ve discussed in the other sports are there for your betting pleasure.
As for college sports, your futures options are a little more limited, but the big teams and events still are available.
At BetMGM, you normally can place futures wagers on Michigan, Michigan State, Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan, and Western Michigan to win the football national championship or their respective league or division within a league.
For men’s college basketball, you can bet on all the schools listed above to win the NCAA championship or their respective conference, as well as Detroit Mercy and Oakland. But to be fair, there are quite a few bets you could make instead that are a little more likely to occur.
Types of bets available on BetMGM
There are several standard betting types available for players to choose from on the BetMGM platform.
In addition, there’s many unique features to enjoy, such as live betting and a cash-out option.
Here are the basic types of bets you can place through BetMGM:
- Futures bets
- Round robins
BetMGM Sports also offers the following additional betting options:
Live sports betting
Live wagering at BetMGM allows you to bet on live games in the middle of the action.
The menu is mostly of standard wagers at odds that are simply adjusted throughout the game.
BetMGM offers a “Cash Out” option for certain single and multi-leg bets. This feature allows you to withdraw some winnings or return a portion of potential losses (and end a poorer bet, though the outcome may not yet be determined).
Check with BetMGM for specific “Cash Out” rules that apply to different games and leagues.
How to place a bet with BetMGM
Placing a bet with BetMGM requires that you log in to your account, create a betslip and confirm the bet.
It’s an easy process. Just log in to your account using the user ID and password you provided when you signed up.
Browse through the betting markets using the tabs at the top of the page, or pick one from the various options listed on the homepage. See a line you like and click on it. The line will be automatically placed into the betslip on the right-hand side of the page.
Check the betslip to make sure the odds are what you’re after. Toggle through the parlay or round robin options, too. Type in the amount you wish to wager in the “Stake” space provided.
BetMGM will show you your potential payout, including the stake. Then click on “Place Bet” to confirm the bet.
BetMGM deposit and withdrawal options
After you sign up for a BetMGM account, you need to get some money into that account to bet on the site.
Plus, you’re going to want to make sure you know how to get any winnings.
The good news is that BetMGM provides several options for both deposits and withdrawals, and they’re all easy to use.
Deposits at BetMGM Sportsbook
BetMGM provides a variety of safe and easy-to-use deposit options, including cash, credit cards and third-party payment processors.
Here are the different deposit methods available at BetMGM:
- Credit or debit cards: BetMGM accepts credit and debit card transactions from Visa and Mastercard customers. Some issuing banks may not accept deposit requests from online gambling sites, so check with your issuing bank first.
- ACH e-check: BetMGM allows deposits by ACH e-check drawing directly against your bank account.
- NETELLER: BetMGM allows deposits by third-party online payment processor NETELLER. Sign up for an account with NETELLER, and the BetMGM Sports deposit process is as fast as any.
- Online banking transfer: BetMGM accepts deposits by online banking transfer, allowing you to directly link your bank account and BetMGM account online.
- PayNearMe: Take cash to a 7-Eleven, Family Dollar or CVS, and you can deposit it directly into your BetMGM account with PayNearMe.
- Cashier at BetMGM Sports Lounge at the MGM Grand Detroit Casino: 1777 3rd Ave, Detroit. You are also able to fund your account at the land-based casino partner of the online sportsbook.
Withdrawals at BetMGM Sportsbook
You can normally withdraw your winnings from BetMGM using the same method you used to make a deposit. If withdrawals are not available using your deposit method, BetMGM will help you make alternative arrangements.
Acceptable BetMGM withdrawal methods include:
- Check by mail
- Casino cashier at MGM Grand Detroit (Michigan)
How to make online deposits and withdrawals at BetMGM
It’s easy to make deposits and withdrawals with BetMGM Sportsbook online.
To deposit, navigate to the “Deposit” button on the top right header, select your desired deposit method, fill in the blanks and follow the prompts.
For withdrawals, select “My Account” in the top right corner and navigate to the “Cashier” page on the subsequent menu.
Select the “Withdrawal” tab and click on your desired withdrawal method. Follow the steps on the page to process your withdrawal.
BetMGM online casino and online poker
BetMGM runs online casino and online poker sites that are integrated with the sports betting platform.
That means you only need to set up one account, and you’ll be able to bet on sports and play online casino and online poker games.
The BetMGM Casino offers:
- More than 250 games, including live dealer games
- Links to MGM’s M life Rewards program
- Exclusive online casino sign-up bonuses
- Desktop, Android or iOS app access
BetMGM Poker is a part of the partypoker US online poker network in New Jersey, sharing player pools with Borgata Poker and partypoker. The platform launched in the spring of 2021.
A wide variety of cash games and tournaments are available, including satellites into live events and weekly guaranteed prize pool multi-table tournaments (MTTs). BetMGM Poker also holds a monthly online series with low- and high-level buy-ins and guarantees to suit all varieties of players.
Both sites run on a GVC Holdings software platform with a browser-based client for Mac and PC users, and mobile apps available on Android and iOS devices.
BetMGM loyalty program
BetMGM offers online casino and poker customers a loyalty service with links to MGM’s traditional M life Rewards casino loyalty program.
The BetMGM iRewards Loyalty Program allows you to earn M life Rewards Tier Credits online. These can then be used to move up M life Program tiers at MGM Resorts destinations nationwide.
You also earn iRewards Points with every $1 bet online, which can be redeemed in the BetMGM online loyalty store and for Express Comps at any MGM Resorts destination nationwide.
Customer support at BetMGM in Michigan
BetMGM Sportsbook customer service is available through an email form online and on the phone at 1-609-248-9531.
Furthermore, you can always click the Help & Support link on the top right of the BetMGM homepage for online access to the customer support team.
A link to all the house rules is also available online.
Where is the BetMGM retail sportsbook?
It’s located at the BetMGM Sports Lounge inside the MGM Grand Detroit. The sportsbook opened on March 11, 2020, the first day it was legal to do so in Michigan.
The BetMGM Sports Lounge boasts six betting windows to go along with 14 betting kiosks. And when it comes to watching sports, there are 60 HDTVs, so you can watch all the games you want.
- Address: 1777 3rd Ave., Detroit, MI 48226
- Sportsbook hours: Monday-Sunday from 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Lounge hours: Monday-Sunday from 10 a.m.-1 a.m.
History of BetMGM Sportsbook Michigan
BetMGM Sports is the US casino and hospitality giant MGM Resorts International’s entry into the online and mobile sports betting market.
MGM Resorts International owns and operates the MGM Grand Detroit casino in Michigan, where it launched the 60-TV and 280-seat BetMGM Sports Lounge in 2019.
When BetMGM Sports, initially dubbed playMGM, launched in New Jersey in 2018, it became part of the first all-in-one gaming site in the country. Players were subsequently able to enjoy online poker, online casino games and online sports betting with a single account. The same service has been rolled out in Michigan when mobile gaming was put into play in early 2021.
Is BetMGM the best sportsbook in Michigan?
Well, BetMGM is certainly in the discussion. With a wide range of top brands operating in the state, it’s hard to declare an overall winner, but there’s a lot to like about BetMGM.
The app and website work very well, which is a must when it comes to mobile sports betting. And having a retail sportsbook like the BetMGM Sports Lounge at the MGM Grand Detroit takes access to another level.
We are very confident in recommending BetMGM Sportsbook to our readers.
BetMGM Michigan FAQ
The BetMGM Sportsbook Michigan bonus code is PLAYMICH. Use this code when you create your BetMGM Michigan sportsbook account to activate the welcome your first bet welcome offer worth up to $150 in bonus bets.
See the complete BetMGM Sportsbook welcome bonus terms and conditions above.
Yes. With the commercial MGM Grand Detroit already established, BetMGM had no difficulty finding a land-based partner to ensure its place in Michigan’s new legal sports betting industry. As a condition of its license, BetMGM is required to use a geolocation app in tandem with its sportsbook app for Android and iOS mobile devices and tablets in order to make sure its customers are physically located within state lines.
Michigan bettors must also be at least 21 years of age to open an internet wagering account and wager online with real money. In addition, Know Your Customer laws will require all Michigan-based online sports betting and casino operators to verify their customers’ identity and age during registration.
Players with complaints should reach out to the Michigan Gaming Control Board with their concerns. Contact the MGCB by email at [email protected] or by phone 313-456-4100 on weekdays between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Outside of those hours, an MGCB Enforcement Regulation Officer is located at each of the three Detroit-area casinos will be available to assist you seven days a week, and at all hours except between 3 a.m. and 6 a.m.
You can reach an MGCB enforcement officer via the following cell numbers: MGM Grand Detroit at 313-995-8713, Greektown Casino at 313-995-8743, and MotorCity Casino at 313-995-8737.
No. Sports bettors can create accounts remotely, rather than having to visit a land-based sportsbook in person. As long as you are physically located within state boundaries, you will be able to use the app at your convenience, and you’ll have access to most of the features available on the full-size version of the site, including sports betting markets, deposits, withdrawals, promotions, account details and more.
DraftKings’ DFS product has been around since 2011, and the company was able to capitalize on that experience and move quickly when legal sports betting markets began to open in the US. The first online sportsbook to launch in New Jersey, DraftKings has become one of the top sportsbooks in the country, at least in part because of the superiority of its app.
MGM was not happy with its initial PlayMGM app, but a 2018 partnership with GVC Holdings provided access to improved technology, and the app was rebuilt and relaunched as BetMGM. Although you will not find all of the slick features available on the DraftKings app, you will find that the BetMGM app for Apple and Android users will offer a smooth, easy-to-navigate functionality, along with most of the features available on the mobile and desktop browser-based platform.
The BetMGM rebranding effort also added a number of new, innovative features, such as Edit My Bet and Track My Bet, that allow the app to hold its own against DraftKings and other competitors. Edit My Bet will allow you to add, trade or remove selections on your original wager, even allowing you to raise your original stake on some bets that include an early cash out offer.
Unregulated and unlicensed offshore sportsbooks, such as Bovada and BetOnline, will often offer odds that are comparable with regulated, licensed sportsbooks operating in legal US markets. But with no governing agency providing oversight to offshore books, you will have no recourse if you are unable to withdraw your money.
If you were to have a problem with a sportsbook operating legally in Michigan, you will be able to file a complaint with the MGCB, which has the authority to hold sportsbooks accountable for their business practices. Any business that seeks a license to operate a gambling venture in Michigan will be required to undergo a thorough vetting process.
Sportsbooks also will need to maintain scrupulously above-board business practices in order to hold their own against the competition. For the same reason, legal sportsbooks in Michigan will work hard to provide the most lucrative, innovative and exciting bonuses and promotional offers in an effort to attract your business and steer you away from their competitors.
Here in Michigan, big-name sportsbook brands have solid relationships with a wide range of banking institutions, making deposits and withdrawals much easier — and safer, too.
Yes. BetMGM Sportsbook strives to give you more bang for your buck with odds boosts and early cash out options on select bets, sports and markets.
Odds boost bets are BetMGM promos that give you an opportunity to earn an enhanced payout on some wagers. The potential payouts on boosted odds bets are much higher than standard bets on the same game. Click the Odds Boost icon from the main BetMGM Sportsbook screen to see current offers, which may include single, pre-game wagers or prop bets, among others.
BetMGM’s early cash-out option will allow you to receive payouts on certain straight bets and parlays before the game actually ends. This gives you an opportunity to safeguard your winnings or hedge your losses before the final outcome is reached. You won’t receive the full payout if you cash out early, but if it looks like your pick might fall victim to a successful comeback effort, at least you’ll walk away with some money in hand. It’s important to note that this option is not available on all events, so check the app as your bets progress to be aware as you go.
Your BetMGM winnings are yours to do with as you like, whether you use them to make additional wagers or transfer them to your financial institution.
If you would like to cash out your winnings, just click My Account, located in the top right-hand corner of the screen, select the Cashier link from the drop-down menu, and choose the Withdrawal tab.
Next, choose the banking option you wish to use, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process. Before your withdrawal request is sent to your financial institution, BetMGM is required to conduct an internal security review that may take anywhere from 48 hours to five days, depending in part on whether you’ve completed the verification process.
Know Your Customer laws require sportsbooks to verify your identity and the ownership of your banking account. In order to complete the process, you likely will be asked to upload copies of certain documents, such as a valid, photo ID and current bank statement.
No. BetMGM does not charge a fee for withdrawals, although some banking institutions might. You may want to check with your payment provider first to find out. Withdrawals generally can be conducted more smoothly if you opt for the same banking method you used to make a deposit.