Sports Illustrated Casino Michigan Promo Code for $520 Bonus
Disclaimer: Sports Illustrated Casino is not live in Michigan. This review is speculative and will be updated when SI Casino launches in Michigan.
Sports Illustrated Casino could be going live soon in Michigan. New customers will likely be able to claim a two-part welcome bonus when they join SI Casino Michigan — $20 in free play just for registering and a 120% matching bonus on your first deposit, up to $500 total.
Sports Illustrated will be accessible via its casino website and app, making it easy to play games, add money to your account, withdraw cash, and more from anywhere within state lines.
While we can’t yet be certain about the casino’s welcome bonus, we can take hints from similar sites. Our full review of Sports Illustrated Michigan covers its games, banking options, promotions, and other key facets.
Sports Illustrated Casino Michigan bonus code for January 2023
It remains to be seen whether you will require a Sports Illustrated bonus code to claim the SI Casino welcome bonus in Michigan.
|Online Casino||Sports Illustrated Casino Michigan|
|SI Casino Bonus Code||None needed|
|No Deposit Bonus||$20|
|Deposit Bonus||120% up to $500|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
How to use the Sports Illustrated Michigan Casino promo code
The Sports Illustrated new user promotion works similarly to most new player bonuses at Michigan online casinos. The bonus is split into two parts — a $20 bonus when you create an account and a 120% matching bonus based on your first deposit.
When you sign up, once Sports Illustrated has verified your details, it will add the $20 bonus to your account, ready to use. You don’t need to deposit to receive this cash, though you will need to meet a 30x playthrough requirement — meaning you’ll need to bet $600 — to unlock the funds for withdrawal.
This is pretty high compared to similar offers at other online casinos in Michigan. You’ll have 60 days to meet the requirement.
The other bonus will come into play when you add money to your account for the first time. This means the casino will match 120% of your first deposit and apply it to your account as bonus cash, up to $500.
Again, there are wagering requirements to consider here. You must also play this cash through 30 times within 60 days to unlock it for withdrawal. The bonus cash is valid to use on all casino games. If you need to cancel your participation in the Sports Illustrated welcome offer at any time, get in touch with casino customer support.
Does Sports Illustrated Casino have other promotions?
You can access the Sports Illustrated promotions page from the casino’s main menu. Any additional promos should appear there, which means the perks don’t just end after the SI Casino welcome bonus. Here are a couple of promos you might find when browsing:
- Daily jackpots: Jackpot slots can offer a chance to win big on one lucky spin.
- Game of the week: This tends to offer you bonus cash when you wager a set amount on a game of the online casino’s choice over the span of a week.
Note that many of the casino’s offers may be personalized and will arrive via email, so keep an eye on your inbox for free spins, bonus cash, and more.
Sports Illustrated Casino app in Michigan
The Sports Illustrated online casino app is easy to download and is effectively a mini version of the website with nearly identical games, promotions, customer support and banking options. You will also find live dealer games on the app for the full casino experience. The app is free and available to download for Android and Apple devices. Here is how to do so:
Sports Illustrated Casino on iOS
- Head to the online casino site via a mobile browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Near the top of the page, select the “Get the app” button.
- This will take you to the relevant download page on the App Store, and you can get the app from there.
- Once you’ve done that, launch the app and sign in or create an account if you haven’t already.
Sports Illustrated Casino on Android
- Same as above, head to the Sports Illustrated Casino site via a mobile browser and select the “Get the app” button.
- This will take you to Google Play, and you can download the app.
- Sign in or create an account to start playing games.
Signing up at Sports Illustrated Michigan casino
Creating your Sports Illustrated Michigan account should take just a few minutes and will unlock access to the casino’s welcome bonus. Start by accessing the MI site, then hit the registration prompt. You will need to fill in an e-form with the following details to create your account:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- User ID and password
- Backup security questions
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
Confirm that your details are correct and choose your contact preferences. From there, the online casino will confirm your details to check that you’re eligible to use its services in Michigan.
Once the Sports Illustrated Casino has verified your account, you will be able to log in and start claiming the welcome bonuses. From there, it’s easy to navigate around the online casino — just use the main menu to access games, promos, support, and more. There are individual sections for slots, roulette, baccarat, video poker, and blackjack, so you shouldn’t run into any trouble finding games.
Also, note that all casino users can set limits on their deposits, wagering, and time they spend on the site. We would highly recommend doing this to keep track of your gambling habits.
Games available on the Sports Illustrated Casino app
Slots, roulette, video poker, blackjack, baccarat, and more are all available at Sports Illustrated casino. These games are all split into individual pages, which means you can browse titles efficiently — there are no huge A-Z pages and “Sort by featured” options here.
Once you have chosen your games page, you can then browse by newest games, most popular titles, or specific themes. Sports Illustrated actually allows players to browse by “Wild West” or “ancient Egypt” games, which is a nice feature we have come to love.
There’s a good number of slot game titles at this casino, with more to come over time. Right now, the library includes titles from popular game studios like NetEnt and IGT. You can also browse by paylines if you know exactly what you’re looking for.
Head over to the live casino page for streamed games with real dealers. Again, all the main table games are covered here, and most titles are available around the clock.
What are the most popular games at Sports Illustrated Casino in Michigan?
Sports Illustrated’s homepage also displays popular titles. Here’s a selection from the top of the list so you can get a feel for what’s available:
- Divine Fortune Megaways: The classic NetEnt slot Divine Fortune recently received a Megaways makeover. Using the Megaways mechanic, this six-reel title offers 117,649 ways to win alongside re-spins, wilds and a maximum win of 38,000 times your original stake. Divine Fortune Megaways has a return-to-player rate of 96.09%.
- Safari Riches: Get lost on a slot-based safari with this fun title. Safari Riches is set against a four-by-five grid with 40 paylines and an RTP of 96.23%. This progressive jackpot slot also offers wilds, scatters, and a free spins round.
- Casino War: This simple table game from SG Digital has been a player favorite at online casinos for quite some time. It’s nice and easy to play — each player receives a card, and the player holding the highest value wins.
- Super Stakes Blackjack: This VIP-friendly title uses a classic design paired with a $10 minimum bet and RTP of 99.56%.
- Bonanza: This Big Time Gaming slot combines stunning graphics, five reels, 117,649 paylines and an RTP of 96%. Bonanza uses wilds, free spins and scatters to add to the experience.
Is Sports Illustrated the best online casino in Michigan?
Sports Illustrated online casino in Michigan is definitely worth your consideration. As with all casinos, SI has its pros and cons — here are some of the main ones that came up in our review:
Best features at Sports Illustrated Casino
- Varied game library: Sports Illustrated offers a good selection of choices — slots, blackjack, roulette and video poker games alongside a full live dealer lobby. There’s a lot to choose from.
- Distinct navigation: You can browse Sports Illustrated online slots by theme, allowing you to scroll through titles based on the Wild West, ancient Egypt, luck of the Irish, and more. This is a really fun way to browse and makes it surprisingly easy to find the games you’re looking for.
- Easy to get started: Sports Illustrated is friendly to new users. The registration process is simple, and you can access a full “getting started” page to help familiarize yourself with the online casino. This includes information on finding games, setting your limits, and depositing money.
Areas in need of improvement
- Wagering requirements: The wagering requirements for Sports Illustrated’s welcome bonuses are quite high. Many MI casinos release no deposit bonuses with just a 1x playthrough requirement — here, it’s 30x.
- Offers for existing players: Sports Illustrated Casino may have one or two promos for when you’re no longer a new player, but it could use more. Free spins and deposit matches would go a long way, but a loyalty program would be even better.
Sports Illustrated Casino banking
Depositing funds into your Sports Illustrated account is simple. Just sign in and click the cashier button from the top of the homepage. The deposit button will present you with the following banking options.
- Play+ prepaid card
- ACH bank transfer
- PayNearMe (available at CVS, 7-Eleven, Family Dollar)
- Online banking
Withdrawing funds is also easy. Open the cashier in the same way as above, then select the withdraw button. You can receive cash using PayPal, bank transfer or prepaid card.
Withdrawals typically take 24 hours to process, then between one and five business days for the cash to reach your account. The fastest method at Sports Illustrated is usually PayPal.
Sports Illustrated customer service
The easiest way to receive support at the Sports Illustrated Casino is to click the help button in the main menu. This will redirect you to the site’s frequently asked questions page, which covers games, banking, promos, and responsible gambling in detail.
If you need to speak to someone directly, you will find both live chat and email contact options at the bottom of each FAQ page.
History of the Sports Illustrated
Sports Illustrated started as a monthly sports magazine in 1954 and continued as such for decades. With the sustained decline of print subscribers, Authentic Brands Group purchased the company in 2019 and later announced a number of non-editorial ventures.
The magazine has now evolved to cover media, fashion, tourism, and, most recently, betting. SI Sportsbook launched in Colorado and Virginia in 2021 and is expanding to include an online casino.
Sports Illustrated Casino FAQ
New Sports Illustrated users can claim a $20 no deposit bonus and a 120% first deposit match up to $500. A wagering requirement of 30x applies to each offer, however.
No, you do not need a bonus code to claim Sports Illustrated’s welcome promo.
Sports Illustrated accepts withdrawals via PayPal, prepaid card, and online banking. Withdrawals can take up to 24 hours to process and should arrive in your account within one to five business days.
Yes, you must be within MI state lines to use Sports Illustrated Casino on its website or the app. The online casino will check your location every time you log in using geolocation technology.
Authentic Brands Group owns the company now. It recently partnered with 888 Holdings to launch online gambling products in a number of US states.