Sports Illustrated Casino is now live in Michigan. Sign up with SI Casino Michigan and get a 100% first deposit match welcome bonus for up to $1,000, a $50 no-deposit bonus, 1 free Spin-to-Win wheel spin, and a $10 bet credit at SI Sportsbook. No SI Casino promo code is needed to claim this offer.
Sports Illustrated is accessible via its casino website and app, making it easy to play games, add money to your account, withdraw cash, and more from anywhere within state lines.
Continue reading this SI Casino Michigan review to learn how to make the most out of the $1,060 welcome bonus. You’ll also find out how to get signed up, what deposit and withdrawal options are available, and a whole lot more.
Sports Illustrated Casino Michigan promo code for September 2023
You do not need an SI Casino Michigan promo code to claim the dollar-for-dollar deposit match bonus for up to $1,000. You also do not need a promo code for the $50 in freeplay on SI-branded slots, the free spin on the Spin-to-Win wheel, or the $10 bet credit at SI Sportsbook.
|SI Casino Michigan Promo Code||None needed—Click to Claim|
|Casino Deposit Match||100% for up to $1,000|
|No Deposit Offer||$50 in freeplay on SI-branded slots + free spin on Spin-to-Win wheel|
|Additional Sportsbook Bonus||$10 bet credit at SI Sportsbook Michigan|
|Terms||Deposit match bonus comes with 15x playthrough requirement that must be met within 90 days|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
How to use the Sports Illustrated Michigan Casino promo code in September 2023
The Sports Illustrated new user promotion works similarly to most new player bonuses at Michigan online casinos. The bonus is split into four parts, one being much, much more valuable than the other three.
Your first deposit at SI Casino is matched 100% for up to $1,000. Your bonus money will be available to use immediately. The bonus money at SI Casino comes with a 15x playthrough requirement. You have 90 days to reach the requirement and not all games count the same. Let’s walk you through a real-world example to explain how this works.
Let’s say you deposit $1,000 into your account. You’ll have $1,000 in bonus funds to use immediately. But, to reach the playthrough conditions, you’ll need to wager $15,000 at SI Casino within 90 days. As long as you do that, the bonus money and any winnings from it are yours. However, if you fail to reach the wagering requirements within those 90 days, the cash bonus and any winnings from it will be removed from your account.
Also, let’s say you wanted to play only craps. Craps bets count at 5% toward meeting your playthrough. So if you made a $100 bet on a craps table, only $5 counts toward meeting that $15,000 requirement for withdrawal. Slots, on the other hand, count 100%, so every bet you make goes dollar-for-dollar to meeting your rollover. Therefore, you should think strategically about which games to play while you are still meeting your playthrough.
The 15x playthrough rate is not that bad compared to similar offers at other online casinos in Michigan.
Sports Illustrated MI Casino also offers you $50 in freeplay just for registering. You actually get the most benefit out of this one if you use it before you make any deposit. Just make your account. Once your information is verified, you get a voucher for $50 worth of play on any of the games that are inspired by SI Magazine. This part of the bonus is also subject to a 15x playthrough before you can withdraw any winnings you receive from the free play, and you only have 7 days to clear that one.
The third part of the SI Casino Michigan welcome bonus is a $10 bet credit to SI Sportsbook. This one is about as simple as it gets. Use the credit at the Sports Illustrated online sportsbook, and if you win with it, the winnings are all yours.
Finally, registering for a Sports Illustrated casino account gets you a free spin on the Spin-to-Win Wheel. This wheel allows you to win prizes such as SI magazine covers, bonus spins, site credit, and more.
Does Sports Illustrated Casino have other promotions?
You can access the Sports Illustrated promotions page from the casino’s main menu. Any additional promos should appear there, which means the perks don’t just end after the SI Casino welcome bonus. Here are a few promos you might find when browsing:
- Daily jackpots: Jackpot slots can offer a chance to win big on one lucky spin.
- Game of the week: This tends to offer you bonus cash when you wager a set amount on a game of the online casino’s choice over the span of a week.
- Spin to Win: Check out the SI Casino Prize Wheel for a chance to spin and win prizes for free every 24 hours.
Note that many of the casino’s offers may be personalized and will arrive via email, so keep an eye on your inbox for free spins, bonus cash, and more.
Sports Illustrated Casino app in Michigan
The Sports Illustrated Casino Michigan app is easy to download and is effectively a mini version of the website with nearly identical games, promotions, customer support and banking options. You will also find live dealer games on the app for the full casino experience. The app is free and available to download for Android and Apple devices. Here is how to do so:
Sports Illustrated Casino on iOS
- Head to the online casino site via a mobile browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Near the top of the page, select the “Get the app” button.
- This will take you to the relevant download page on the App Store, and you can get the app from there.
- Once you’ve done that, launch the app and sign in or create an account if you haven’t already.
Sports Illustrated Casino on Android
- Just as with Apple devices, head to the Sports Illustrated Casino site via a mobile browser and select the “Get the app” button.
- This will take you to Google Play, and you can download the app.
- Sign in or create an account to start playing games.
Signing up at Sports Illustrated Michigan casino
Creating your Sports Illustrated Michigan account takes just a few minutes and will unlock access to the casino’s welcome bonus. Start by accessing the Michigan SI Casino site, then hit the registration prompt. You will need to fill in an e-form with the following details to create your account:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- User ID and password
- Backup security questions
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
Confirm that your details are correct and choose your contact preferences. From there, the online casino will confirm your details to check that you’re eligible to use its services in Michigan.
Once the Sports Illustrated Casino has verified your account, you will be able to log in and start claiming the welcome bonuses. From there, it’s easy to navigate around the online casino — just use the main menu to access games, promos, support, and more. There are individual sections for slots, table games, and jackpots. Even within those categories, there are subsections. For example, table games breaks down into roulette, baccarat, video poker, and blackjack.
If you are still having any trouble finding games, the search function is designed specifically to instantly find the game that you begin to type in. So if the game exists on the SI Casino app in Michigan, you should be able to find it pretty quickly.
Also, note that all casino users can set limits on their deposits, wagering, and time they spend on the site. We would highly recommend doing this to keep track of your gambling habits.
Games available on the Sports Illustrated Casino app
Slots, roulette, video poker, blackjack, baccarat, and more are all available at Sports Illustrated casino.
Once you have chosen your games page, you can then browse by newest games, most popular titles, or specific themes. Sports Illustrated actually allows players to browse by categories like “Megaways” or “Movies & Music” games, which is a nice feature we have come to love.
There’s a good number of slot game titles at this casino, with more to come over time. Right now, the library includes titles from popular game studios like NetEnt and IGT. You can also browse by paylines if you know exactly what you’re looking for.
Sports Illustrated also has a decent number of table games. Look for classics like multi-hand blackjack and European roulette alongside more modern titles like Football Studio Baccarat and Space Invaders Roulette.
Head over to the live casino page for streamed games with real dealers. Again, all the main table games are covered here, and most titles are available around the clock.
What are the most popular games at Sports Illustrated Casino in Michigan?
Sports Illustrated’s homepage also displays popular titles. Here’s a selection from the top of the list so you can get a feel for what’s available:
- Divine Fortune Megaways: The classic NetEnt slot Divine Fortune recently received a Megaways makeover. Using the Megaways mechanic, this six-reel title offers 117,649 ways to win alongside re-spins, wilds and a maximum win of 38,000 times your original stake. Divine Fortune Megaways has a return-to-player rate of 96.09%.
- Safari Riches: Get lost on a slot-based safari with this fun title. Safari Riches is set against a four-by-five grid with 40 paylines and an RTP of 96.23%. This progressive jackpot slot also offers wilds, scatters, and a free spins round.
- Sports Illustrated Slots: As expected SI Casino offers a few titles that you won’t find anywhere else, including those based on the magazine. These fun slots are either sports-themed or based on the yearly Swimsuit Edition.
- Bonanza: This Big Time Gaming slot combines stunning graphics, five reels, 117,649 paylines and an RTP of 96%. Bonanza uses wilds, free spins and scatters to add to the experience.
Is Sports Illustrated the best online casino in Michigan?
Sports Illustrated online casino in Michigan is definitely worth your consideration. As with all casinos, SI has its pros and cons — here are some of the main ones that came up in our review:
Best features at Sports Illustrated Casino
- Varied game library: Sports Illustrated offers a good selection of choices — slots, blackjack, roulette and video poker games alongside a full live dealer lobby. There’s a lot to choose from.
- Distinct navigation: You can browse Sports Illustrated online slots by theme, allowing you to scroll through titles based on categories such as the Wild West, ancient Egypt, luck of the Irish, and more. This is a really fun way to browse and makes it surprisingly easy to find the games you’re looking for.
- Easy to get started: Sports Illustrated is friendly to new users. The registration process is simple, and you can access a full “getting started” page to help familiarize yourself with the online casino. This includes information on finding games, setting your limits, and depositing money.
Areas in need of improvement
- Wagering requirements: The wagering requirements for Sports Illustrated’s welcome bonuses are not outrageously high, but we’d still love it if the 15x playthrough condition was a tad lower. Or, if you could still receive part of your welcome bonus if you don’t play through all of your bonus cash.
- Offers for existing players: Sports Illustrated Casino may have one or two promos for when you’re no longer a new player, but it could use more. Free spins and deposit matches would go a long way, but a loyalty program would be even better.
Sports Illustrated Casino deposit and withdrawal methods
Depositing funds into your Sports Illustrated account is simple. Just sign in and click the cashier button from the top of the homepage. The deposit button will present you with the following banking options.
- Play+ prepaid card
- ACH bank transfer
- PayNearMe (available at CVS, 7-Eleven, Family Dollar)
- Online banking
Withdrawing funds is also easy. Open the cashier in the same way as above, then select the withdraw button. You can receive cash using PayPal, bank transfer or prepaid card.
Withdrawals typically take 24 hours to process, then between one and five business days for the cash to reach your account. The fastest method at Sports Illustrated is usually PayPal.
Sports Illustrated Casino customer service
The easiest way to receive support at the Sports Illustrated Casino is to click the help button in the main menu. This will redirect you to the site’s frequently asked questions page, which covers games, banking, promos, and responsible gambling in detail.
If you need to speak to someone directly, you will find both live chat and email contact options at the bottom of each FAQ page.
History of Sports Illustrated Casino
Sports Illustrated started as a monthly sports magazine in 1954 and continued as such for decades. With the sustained decline of print subscribers, Authentic Brands Group purchased the company in 2019 and later announced a number of non-editorial ventures.
The magazine has now evolved to cover media, fashion, tourism, and, most recently, betting. SI Sportsbook is live in Colorado, Virginia, and Michigan. SI Casino is live in Michigan, but it has plans to expand to New Jersey and Pennsylvania, among other states.
Sports Illustrated Casino Michigan FAQ
What is the Sports Illustrated welcome offer for September 2023?
Sign up with Sports Illustrated Casino here and you’ll get a 100% deposit match welcome bonus for up to $1,000. This comes with a 15x wagering requirement. You’ll also get a $10 bet credit for SI Sportsbook Michigan with deposit. Finally, you will get a $50 no-deposit bonus. Full terms and conditions can be found in the SI Casino Michigan welcome bonus table above.
Do I need an SI Casino bonus code in September 2023?
No, you do not need a bonus code to claim Sports Illustrated’s welcome promo worth up to $1,060 plus a free spin on the Spin-to-Win Wheel. Join SI Casino in Michigan here and you’ll be all set.
How do I get paid if I win?
Sports Illustrated accepts withdrawals via PayPal, prepaid card, and online banking. Withdrawals can take up to 24 hours to process and should arrive in your account within one to five business days.
Do you have to be in Michigan to use Sports Illustrated Casino?
Yes, you must be within MI state lines to use Sports Illustrated Casino on its website or the app. The online casino will check your location every time you log in using geolocation technology.
Who owns Sports Illustrated?
Authentic Brands Group owns the company now. It recently partnered with 888 Holdings to launch online gambling products in a number of US states.