Spin Games Online Slots
Spin Games is a Nevada-based gambling software developer and distributor that produces HTML5 content for land-based and online casinos. The company’s diverse portfolio of games comprises over 150 titles, including a range of slots, video poker, bingo, keno, and virtual sports games.
Crazy Money, Money Rain, American Gold Rush, Shadows of Olympus, and Raiden V stand out as the developer’s most recognizable slot releases, along with blockbusters such as World of Ripley’s and NBA Last 60.
Spin Games’ slots are produced in HTML5 and are compatible with desktop and numerous iOS and Android mobile devices. The provider also offers a number of games that can be installed as linked progressives.
In October 2020, Spin Games received the green light to do business with online casino operators in Michigan, after receiving a license from the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
In this guide, we will review some of the best Spin Games slots, share some details about the company and show you where to find the best Spin Games at Michigan online casinos.
Where can I play Spin Games slots online in Michigan?
Spin Games will undoubtedly have a strong presence in Michigan. The developer has partnered with numerous software providers, which means that you’re likely to find its titles in a majority of Michigan online casinos.
Our best guess is that Spin Games’ titles will be available at BetMGM and Golden Nugget online casinos, to begin with.
Most popular Spin Games slots
The Spin Games slots catalog features 28 titles, with more added frequently. Each release is available for real money play and in demo mode.
The games come in a variety of themes and are characterized by stellar graphics, engaging gameplay, and rewarding features. An equally impressive diversity appears in betting options, return-to-player rates and payout structures.
Here are three key qualities that define pretty much every Spin Games slot:
- Wide range of betting options available. The betting range with Spin Games online slots starts at $0.01 and goes all the way up to $1,500 per spin to suit just about every budget. From penny slots to high stakes games, both casual gamblers and high rollers are bound to find a slot game that accommodates their wagering needs.
- Mind-boggling jackpots. If you’re chasing the big bucks, look no further than Spin Games’ progressive slots. Titles from the Crazy Money franchise boast jackpots that start at $10,000.
- Fantastic RTPs and hit frequency. With Spin Games slots, you can truly get your money’s worth. Most of the games feature industry-high RTPs of 96% and above in addition to a hit frequency of around 20%. In other words, you can expect to hit a winning combination 20 times for every 100 spins on average, which is awesome.
1. Crazy Money Deluxe
This is hands down the most sought-after title from Spin Games’ library for obvious reasons — it features four jackpots, one of which is worth at least $10,000. The game itself was not directly developed by Spin Games but was rather brought together by its content partner Incredible Technologies. Still, slot aficionados should be able to find it in every online casino with Spin Games in Michigan.
The game first appeared in land-based casinos but has recently transitioned to the online realm.
Crazy Money Deluxe is the third installment in the Crazy Money series. What sets this version apart from its forerunners are four jackpot prizes — mini, minor, major and grand, which are triggered when players land three SkyWheel symbols across the reels. If the pointer stops at the grand section, you’ll snag a jackpot that starts at $10,000.
Other unique elements of the Crazy Money Deluxe slot include a Money Catch round where you have to catch the bundles of cash flying around the screen, and the Angle Pays win mechanism, which allows for a number of diagonal wins alongside your standard left-to-right payout structure.
The slot houses a five-reel, 15-payline configuration. Having low volatility, Crazy Money Deluxe will give you hours of spinning pleasure on a small bankroll.
2. American Gold Rush
Get the taste of the Old West with American Gold Rush — a feature-filled slot with captivating visuals and outstanding payout potential.
Grab your pickaxe and set off on a gold-seeking adventure during which you’ll hit upon lucrative prizes. The game’s biggest payout is 500x the stake, given to those lucky enough to land five gold-hunter character icons across the reels.
American Gold Rush comes with a range of cool bonus features, including free spins, multipliers and mystery column wilds. The latter will turn reels two, three or four into a column wild, which could lead to some serious slot payouts.
Three, four or five dynamite symbols in the base game could win you 8, 12, or 20 free spins, respectively. All the prizes you collect during the free spins are doubled.
With an RTP of 96%, low volatility and 243-ways-to-win mechanics, American Gold Rush will produce a minimal variance in your bankroll. You can play the slot for free or for real money across desktop and mobile devices powered by iOS, Android, and Windows.
3. Queen of the Skies
The Queen of the Skies video slot by Spin Games is based on Amelia Earhart — the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
From a visual standpoint, Queen of the Skies is not the most advanced slot you’ll find in the industry. What the game lacks in aesthetics, it compensates for with a sky-high RTP (97%) and outstanding payout potential of 2,000x the stake.
An airplane soaring above the earth acts as a scatter symbol and represents the key to activating one of the game’s key features — the free spins round. Before you start spinning your way through the 10 free spins, you’ll be required to select between several planes, each carrying a random multiplier that will boost your winnings from the free spins round.
The interface of the slot consists of five reels and 40 adjustable paylines. Available stakes are in the $0.01- to $800-per-spin range, making the game suitable for players of various budgets.
There’s more action to Queen of the Skies than meets the eye. Although the game is designed to play at a slower pace and looks a bit dated, it will surely keep you on the edge of your seat.
4. Shadows of Olympus
If you’re a fan of ancient-Greek-themed slots, then Shadows of Olympus just might be for you.
Pick a side in an endless war between good and evil, and fight alongside the mighty Zeus or his deceptive counterpart Hades in the battle for the sacred realms of Olympia. Players can expect to find free spins, multipliers and outstanding bonus features in both contrasting worlds.
Central to the game are two prize pick bonuses, which are activated by the appearance of three or more scatter symbols on the reels.
If both Zeus and Hades grace you with their presence on reels one and five, you will enter the Mount Olympus feature that takes place on a separate three-reel screen — the first reel is for extra spins, the second one is for multipliers and the third is the character reel. All in all, you get a bunch of free spins and a multiplier to tag along throughout the duration of the free spins round.
The game can be played from $0.01 to $1,600, and the highest paying symbols award 3,000x the stake for five on a payline.
Shadows of Olympus is arguably the most creative release that came out of the Spin Games slot factory. Epic design complemented by an intense storyline makes for an enjoyable and rewarding gambling experience.
Other top Spin Games slot machines
The slots mentioned above represent only a portion of Spin Games’ diverse slot machine content library. The developer’s assortment of slots includes lots of other appealing creations, such as:
- Triple Bombshell Betties: The slot has a five-reel, 40-payline setup and comes with an 800x multiplier jackpot that awaits those who land five army crest symbols on a winning payline.
- Four Guardians: This is a classic Asian-themed slot played on a 5×3 configuration, with hefty payouts of up to 1,000x the stake up for grabs. The game’s most notable bonus elements include free spins and multipliers.
- Egyptian Gods: Explore this action-packed five-reel slot that will take you back to ancient Egypt for a chance to uncover a wealth of hidden treasures. The game boasts an RTP of 96.05%, low to medium variance and a great betting range.
- Wild Gypsy: Take a glimpse at the crystal ball, and see what the future holds in this engaging five-reel slot machine. Offering 243 ways to win on every spin and solid payout potential, this slot is definitely worth a try.
- Phoenix Queen: The latest addition to Spin Games’ roster of Asian-themed slots, Phoenix Queen will surely draw you in with its captivating visuals and pleasurable gameplay. Free spins, wilds, multipliers — the game ticks all the right boxes.
- Love Bite: Much like other vampire-themed slots, Love Bite offers a spooky experience that can entertain for hours. The game showcases 243-ways-to-win mechanics and an impressive RTP of 96.50%. Medium-high volatility is in effect, which means that there is a potential of scoring a big win from even a petite bet.
A brief history of Spin Games
Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, Spin Games was founded in 2012 by gambling and marketing specialist Kent Young. The company hired young prospects from the University of Nevada as well as industry experts in order to create cutting-edge content for B2B social and real money casino operators.
Spin Games’ collection of games includes a versatile range of in-house and third-party titles, each boasting a unique storyline, boosted with top-notch graphics and an array of bonus features.
The developing team behind Spin Games utilizes ROC, an advanced HTML5 technology. The games are compatible across desktop and multiple mobile devices and operating systems.
Spin Games has a remote gaming server and licensing agreements with several world-renowned casino software manufacturers, including:
- Konami Gaming
- Grand Vision Gaming
- Incredible Technologies
- Gamesys Group
In October 2020, Spin Games received a provisional internet gaming supplier license from the MGCB, which allowed the developer to enter the crowded market in the Wolverine State.
Spin Games Slots FAQ
No, you can’t find slots produced directly by Spin Games, but you can find a number of titles created by its gaming content partners.
Yes, it is. Spin Games got approved by the Michigan Gaming Control Board, which means that it can legally offer real money games to residents of the Wolverine State.
Absolutely! Spin Games develops its slots using HTML5 technology, which means that its games are compatible with a range of mobile devices and operating systems.
Depends on the game you’ve selected. The majority of its slots offer bonus elements like wilds, multipliers and free spins. Some titles also come with some unique bonus features that usually deliver huge payouts.
Yes, you can play all Spin Games slots for real money or in demo mode for free.
Indeed it does. Crazy Money Deluxe is one of the provider’s most popular progressive slots. This game carries a jaw-dropping jackpot worth more than $10,000.