Caesars Casino MI and Caesars Sportsbook MI each promise to treat their online customers like an emperor with their Caesars Rewards.
They even call you that. Often.
How to register for Caesars Rewards
Caesars Rewards are exclusive benefits for customers of Caesars properties. That includes the online casino and sportsbook available in Michigan. World Series of Poker MI is also under the Caesars umbrella and ties into the program.
The program will sync with your Caesars Online Casino and Caesars Sportsbook account, and you can link them right within the app or online. There is also a separate Caesars Rewards app available for Android and iOS devices.
You can track your credits, take advantage of those exclusive offers or simply book a stay at one of Caesars properties all within the rewards app.
How to earn Caesars Rewards credits
There are three different types of credits Caesars customers can earn: reward credits, online reward credits and tier credits.
Thankfully, online reward credits can be transferred to your main reward credit balance.
Tier credits, meanwhile, are tracked throughout a calendar year and add up to your annual tier status.
You cannot, however, earn reward or tier credits at either one.
Since the only way to earn credits while within Michigan’s borders is online, we’ll focus on that (a full explanation of how to earn and redeem all of Caesars rewards is available on their site).
- One online reward credit and one tier credit is earned for every $5 of potential profit on a sports bet. There is a maximum of two online reward credits and two tier credits for every $1 wagered, however. For example, if you place a $5 wager on a bet with even (+100) odds, you will earn one credit. A $5 wager on a bet with +1000 odds (the maximum for credit earnings) would earn you 10 credits.
- One online reward credit and one tier credit is earned for every $25 played on table games.
- One online reward credit and one tier credit is earned for every $5 played on slots.
How to redeem Caesars Rewards Credits
You can use your online Michigan reward credits for bonus cash at Caesars online casino and sportsbook. Every 100 online reward credits equals $1 in bonus cash, and you can make the conversions yourself within the app.
There’s also the option to transfer the online reward credits into regular reward credits.
Reward credits can be used at Caesars properties throughout the country, and include the following:
- Free play at casinos
- Hotel stays
- Buy-ins for official WSOP events
- Shopping at participating retail outlets
- Show tickets
- Spa service and treatments
Caesars Reward Tier Status
There are six tiers for Caesars rewards members, each coming with a different set of perks.
A full list of benefits can be found online. Here are some highlights:
- Gold: You start here, and remain until you reach 5,000 tier credits. You’re eligible to earn reward credits, and get a free $5 bet as an online casino birthday promo offer.
- Platinum: 5,000-14,999 tier credits. A free $10 online bet each month, and an extra free $10 online bet during your birthday month.
- Diamond: 15,000-24,999 tier credits. A free $20 online bet each month, and an extra free $20 online bet during your birthday month. Two free nights at Caesars Palace Dubai. A $100 celebration dinner.
- Diamond Plus: 25,000-74,999 tier credits: A free $30 online bet each month, and an extra free $30 online bet during your birthday month. Two free nights at Caesars Palace Dubai.
- Diamond Elite: 75,000-149,000 tier credits. A free $75 online bet each month, and an extra free $75 online bet during your birthday month. Two free nights at Caesars Palace Dubai. Airfare credit up to $600 to Las Vegas (one per year).
- Seven Stars: 150,000+ tier credits and with an exclusive invitation. A free $150 online bet each month, and an extra free $150 online bet during your birthday month. Two free nights at Caesars Palace Dubai. Airfare credit up to $600 to Las Vegas (one per year). A $500 celebration dinner. A lot more.
Tier credits do get zeroed out each year on Jan. 1, so you have to re-earn them each year to maintain your status for the following year.