WynnBET Sportsbook Michigan Promo Code for $100 Bonus
WynnBET, a product of the gambling and hospitality company Wynn Resorts, became one of the first online sportsbooks to launch when sports betting and online casinos debuted in Michigan in January 2021. The WynnBET app is a combination sportsbook and online casino. This page focuses on the sportsbook portion. Join WynnBET Sportsbook now to get a $100 welcome bonus with a qualifying $100 wager.
We cover all of the sports betting markets available on WynnBET, how to get signed up, all the ways to deposit and cash out, and how to claim WynnBET MI’s welcome offer when you sign up. Let’s begin.
Wynn Sportsbook Michigan welcome bonus – $100 in bet credits
WynnBET Michigan’s $100 welcome bonus might not be the biggest in the state, however, it is still worth looking at. Let’s examine how it works.
- Start by opening a new WynnBET Sportsbook Michigan account.
- Head to the WynnBET promotions page and opt into the Bet $100, Get $100 welcome bonus promotion.
- Deposit a minimum of $10.
- Place a minimum $100 bet with odds of -120 or longer (-150 does not qualify, but -110 does).
- After that bet settles you’ll receive a $50 bet credit and $50 in bonus cash for WynnBET online casino.
- The $50 in bonus money for WynnBET Casino comes with a 10x playthrough requirement.
And here’s what to know about the bet credits at WynnBET Michigan.
- They expire 10 days after being issued.
- They must be used on markets with odds of -150 or longer, be they parlays or singles.
- You do not get your bet stake back if you win, only the winnings.
As long as you’re comfortable with these terms and conditions, and we see no reason not to be, we suggest signing up with WynnBET Michigan immediately.
WynnBET Sportsbook Michigan promo code in 2023
|Online Sportsbook||WynnBET Sportsbook Michigan|
|WynnBET Promo Code||Not needed|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $100, Get $100 Bet Credit|
|Terms||• Qualifying $100 bet must have odds of -120 or longer
• You then get a $50 WynnBET Sportsbook bet credit
• And a $50 WynnBET Casino bet credit
• Casino bonus is subject to 10x playthrough requirement
|Online Since||January 2021 in Michigan|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
Wynn Sportsbook Michigan promotions
While some online sportsbooks have been active for a few years now, Michigan is just the third state that WynnBET has launched in, with Colorado and New Jersey being the others. For that reason, it’s difficult to say exactly what type of promotions Wynn will offer in 2021 and beyond. One promo we can tell you about right now, though, is Wynn’s Spin the Wheel.
In other markets, Wynn bettors receive chips for every losing bet they place. They can then use those chips to spin the Wynn bonus wheel. Prizes on the wheel include various forms of betting insurance, odds boosts and retail prizes such a free rooms at Wynn Resorts.
Many online sportsbooks offer daily odds boosts or forms of insurance, specifically for parlay wagers. The fact that the terms and conditions about Wynn’s welcome bonus specifically mention “odds boosts, insurance or boosted parlays” indicates the sportsbook could be planning to offer those in the near future.
Odds boosts are specific wagers in which sportsbooks increase odds so you would win more money. Insurance oftentimes is for parlays and might allow users to get their money back if only one leg of their bet fails. And boosted parlays are when exact parlays receive an increase in odds as well.
How to create a WynnBET account in Michigan
You’ll be able to sign up entirely online. Just open the WynnBET app or go to the website, click “register” and follow these steps.
- Start by entering a username, password and email address.
- Then you’ll enter some personal details: name, birth date, phone number, last four digits of your Social Security number, and answers to two security questions.
- The final WynnBET registration page requires your home address and then has a few boxes you must check. Once you’ve checked the required boxes to verify your info and that you’ve completed all the steps, select “complete registration” and you’ll be ready to go.
You can sign up with WynnBET from anywhere you have an internet connection, and the process will take just a couple of minutes from start to finish.
Is WynnBET legal in Michigan?
Yes, the Michigan Gaming Control Board authorized WynnBET and nine other online gambling apps to go live at noon on Jan. 22, 2021. That means WynnBET is legal and was vetted by the MGCB, so you can trust it with your money and private information.
Also be mindful that in order to legally bet on sports in the Great Lake State, you must be 21 or older and within state lines when you want to make any bets. To make sure you are in the state, you need to have geolocation software installed and activated on whatever device you are using when placing bets. If WynnBET’s system is not able to verify your location, you will not be allowed to make any bets.
WynnBET Sportsbook app – $100 first bet bonus
Roughly 80% of online sports bets are placed using mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, so it should come as no surprise that WynnBET has an app for iOS and Android. You can follow one of our links to the Wynn site to download the app for your mobile device.
Once you open the app, you’ll notice that it’s more than just an online sportsbook; it also is an online casino. In fact, it will open to the casino section; to get to the sportsbook, simply click “sportsbook” in the lower left corner.
Once there, you have multiple ways of find that games you want to bet on. You can use the search bar at the top, you can select from a list of sports right below that, or you can scroll down until you find what you’re looking for.
Clicking on the person icon at the top left of the screen opens your account window. From there, you can withdraw or deposit money, check your bets, change your settings, contact support or log out of your Wynn account.
Overall the WynnBET app is easy to use and get the hang of. It’s a minor inconvenience that the app always opens to the online casino, especially if you’re not interested in that, but getting to the sportsbook is just one extra click.
Best features of the WynnBET Sportsbook app
If you’re trying to decide which sportsbook app is right for you, here are three of the best features that WynnBET has to offer:
- Wynn’s customer support: WynnBET has a great FAQ page to help answer your questions, and if that doesn’t work, you can call, email or start a live chat with a Wynn representative.
- Easy-to-use app: Being able to bet on sports using your smartphone is great, but not if the app you’re using is glitchy or just plain slow. Neither of those terms applies to the WynnBET app, partly because it’s more about functionality than looks. There’s nothing flashy about WynnBET, but it works great, and that’s all that matters.
How could WynnBET improve?
At the same time, WynnBET is not perfect. Here are three areas where we’d like to see improvements:
- Welcome Bonus: We don’t like that the WynnBET welcome bonus requires you to make a $100 opening bet, with odds of -120 or longer we might add. In addition, you only get $100 in bonuses overall, which isn’t great, but the fact that only $50 is for the online sportsbook (the other $50 is for the online casino) is another negative in our opinion.
- Promotions: We know, it still is early, but that doesn’t change the fact that WynnBET simply is not in the same ballpark when it comes to other online sportsbooks’ promotions in the state, especially when comparing Wynn to DraftKings, PointsBet or FanDuel.
- Rewards program: WynnBET is not alone as an online sportsbook without a quality rewards program, but that doesn’t mean we’re happy about it. In an ideal world, Wynn would reward players based on how often and how much they wagered. Fingers crossed that it adds a quality loyalty program in the near future.
- Sportsbook-specific app: While in some ways it can be nice having a sportsbook/casino app together, we would prefer if they were two separate apps. We like how DraftKings is set up, for example. It has separate apps for its sportsbook, casino and daily fantasy sports offerings. If you like having the Wynn sportsbook and casino combined into one app, then consider this a feature!
Types of bets available on WynnBET Michigan sportsbook
One of the best parts of WynnBET is how many types of bets it makes available. Here’s a look at all the wagers that you can place, as well as a quick explainer of each.
- Moneyline wagers are the most basic bet you will find. To win a moneyline bet, you merely have to pick which team/player is going to win.
- Point spread bets are a little more complex, because now you need to take into account the margin of victory. For example, if the Lions are favored by 6.5 points, in order to cover the spread, they need to win by seven points or more.
- Over/under bets are another common sports wager. For over/unders — or totals — you are betting on how many points both teams will combine to score in a game.
- You can combine two or more of the bets listed above to create a parlay. Parlays can pay off big, but to win you need to get every element correct.
- Another combination bet is a teaser. Teasers involve combining multiple spread bets and then changing the lines in your favor for all your selections by the same amount of points.
- A final form of group bet is a round robin. For these wagers, you make three or more picks and the WynnBET app groups them together in such a way that you’re able to miss on a selection and still win some money.
- Live betting is arguably the fastest-growing way to bet on sports. Thanks to live betting, you now can wager on games that already have started. This allows you to see if certain players are going to play in a game, or maybe you just want to see how a team or player looks during the first few minutes. In game betting — another name for live betting — also lets you take advantage of a slow start by a team, letting you place a bet on longer odds if you think that team is going to stage a comeback.
Sports you can bet on at WynnBET in Michigan
WynnBET has tons of major pro and college sports that you can bet on, including all the top US sports leagues that you would expect. That means you can bet on the NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, UFC, and NCAA basketball and football.
You also will find golf and tennis markets, as well as soccer betting in the US (MLS) and abroad (Champions and English Premier Leagues, among others).
WynnBET also has markets for boxing and Australian Rules football. It could add additional markets in the future, as well.
Michigan teams you can bet on
Michigan is home to a variety of college and professional teams that you can bet on with WynnBET. Here is a rundown of each, broken down by sport:
- The Detroit Lions have been in the NFL since 1930, when they were known as the Portsmouth Spartans. The Lions, whose name changed in 1934, have won four NFL championships, but have yet to even reach the Super Bowl.
- The Detroit Red Wings have had much more success in the NHL, winning the Stanley Cup 11 times, most recently in 2008.
- Then there are the Detroit Pistons, who have won the NBA Finals three times: in 2004 and back-to-back in 1989 and 1990.
- The final Michigan pro team that you can bet on is the Detroit Tigers. The Tigers began play in the American League in 1901, and since then Detroit has won the World Series four times, most recently in 1984.
- There are seven NCAA Division I basketball programs in Michigan, including the Michigan State Spartans and Michigan Wolverines, who both play in the Big Ten. The other five schools are the Central Michigan Chippewas, Eastern Michigan Eagles, Western Michigan Broncos, Detroit Mercy Titans and Oakland Golden Grizzlies.
- Five of those schools — all but Detroit and Oakland — also have football teams, with Michigan Wolverines and Michigan State Spartans easily being the most popular. When it comes to college betting, though, be aware that state law does not allow prop bets on individual college athletes.
Betting on futures at WynnBET Sportsbook
WynnBET also offers quite a few futures markets that you can bet on. Futures betting allows you to bet on teams like the Lions, Tigers, Red Wings or Pistons (or any other team) to win the championship in their respective sports before their seasons even begin.
If you’re not confident any of those teams are going to win it all (and we don’t blame you for feeling that way) you could bet on them to win their divisions or even just to make the playoffs.
WynnBET also has futures markets for players to win MVPs or other individual awards in their particular leagues. It also has markets for college football and basketball. Just make sure to place your futures bets right away if you see odds that you really like because all it takes is a big trade or injury for the odds to shift dramatically.
How to place a bet with WynnBET online sportsbook
Placing bets on the WynnBET Sportsbook app is a smooth and simple process that only takes a few seconds to complete. Once you find a bet you like, just click on it to add it to your betting slip. Once you do, a gold box will appear in the lower right part of your screen displaying how many bets are on your slip and what the total odds are.
If you want to create a parlay, teaser or round robin, continue adding all the bets you want to include. Either way, whether it’s one bet or multiple, once you’re done, just click on the gold box to open your bet slip.
Now you’ll see what bets you have and the types of bets you can make. When it comes to adding how much you want to bet, you can do that in a couple of ways. You either can enter how much you want to bet or how much you want to win. No matter what you choose, it is very clear what your bet is and what you stand to win.
The final step is clicking “place bet.” As soon as you do that, your bet has been made, so always do a quick double check right before that to make sure all the details are correct.
- You can drag the bet slip box to the left, right or middle of the screen, depending on your preference.
- When you have your slip open, if you want to remove a bet, just drag that bet to the left and a red box reading “delete” will be displayed. Click on that to remove the bet from your slip.
How to deposit and cash out on the WynnBET app
Presently WynnBET has a limited number of options when it comes to depositing or withdrawing money using the app or website.
- When you need to deposit money into your account you can do so using a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. The two other options are using an e-check or with a WynnBET Play+ prepaid card.
- When it’s time to cash out your winnings, you can get your money via an e-check or by having the funds loaded back onto your WynnBET Play+ card.
In the future, it would make sense for WynnBET to offer more methods for both depositing and withdrawing money. Some of the most popular options at other online sportsbooks are PayPal, PayNearMe and Skrill.
Cash at the casino cage
WynnBET is partnered with the Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians, which runs five Kewadin casinos in the state. While each of those casinos features sports betting kiosks, at this time you cannot deposit or cash out money from those locations.
WynnBET Sportsbook customer support
WynnBET’s customer support is available for live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week using the WynnBET app or website. You can also call WynnBET’s help desk at 844-745-0948. That number is staffed from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. And you can send an email to [email protected] to get help that way.
A final option is to go to the support page on the app or website and check the FAQs, of which there are many, to see if you can troubleshoot the problem on your own.
Where is the WynnBET retail sportsbook?
WynnBET has partnered with the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians, operators of five casinos in the state. Each of those locations offers self-betting kiosks, but none yet has a dedicated retail sportsbook.
One interesting note is that you only need to be 18 years of age to bet at any of the five Kewadin casino properties, including sports betting. Be aware, though, that this is only for in-person betting. You still must be at least 21 to use the WynnBET app.
Here’s a rundown of the five Kewadin casinos with the number of betting kiosks you will find at each.
Sault Ste. Marie Casino
- Address: 2186 Shunk Road, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Phone: 906-632-0530
- Website: www.kewadin.com/sportsbook
- Betting: Three betting kiosks
- Hours: 24 hours
St. Ignace Casino
- Address: 3015 Mackinac Trail, St. Ignace, Michigan
- Phone: 906-643-7071
- Betting: Two betting kiosks
- Hours: 24 hours
- Address: 5630 W. US Highway 2, Manistique, Michigan
- Phone: 906-341-5510
- Betting: One betting kiosk
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-midnight
- Address: N7761 Candy Cane Lane, Christmas, Michigan
- Phone: 906-387-5475
- Betting: One betting kiosk
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-midnight
- Address: N 3 Mile Road, Hessel, Michigan
- Phone: 906-484-2903
- Betting: One betting kiosk
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m.
Is WynnBET the best sportsbook in Michigan?
No, right now we are not able to consider WynnBET the best online sportsbook in the Great Lake State. It is relatively new to the online sports betting scene and has not done enough to prove it is equal to DraftKings, BetMGM, PointsBet and FanDuel.
WynnBET does have a great welcome bonus, and if it’s able to offer competitive odds and promotions along the lines of the four sportsbooks mentioned above, then it could climb the standings rapidly and prove to be a threat for the top spot in Michigan.
History of WynnBET
In 2005, Wynn Las Vegas opened. Fast forward to 2021 and the WynnBET Sportsbook app is debuting in multiple states across the US. And despite getting to the sports betting market later than some other companies, there’s little reason to believe Wynn won’t be successful.
In 2020, Wynn Resorts bought popular UK oddsmaker BetBull as Wynn began a push to make the WynnBET app one of the best in the country.
Before launching in Michigan, WynnBET already had debuted in New Jersey and Colorado. WynnBET Sportsbook is now live in these states: AZ, CO, IN, LA, MA, NJ, NY, TN & VA.
WynnBET Sportsbook FAQ
You don’t need a WynnBET code to claim the top WynnBET welcome bonus worth up to $100. Sign up, place a qualifying wager of at least $100 and get a $50 bet credit for WynnBET Sportsbook and $50 in bonus cash at WynnBET Casino.
Yes, WynnBET is completely legit. It has a sports betting license from the Michigan Gaming Control Board, which governs retail casinos and online gambling operators in the state. If you have a complaint with WynnBET, you can call the MGCB at 313-456-4100.
To bet on sports online, you must be at least 21 years of age in Michigan. You also must be in Michigan when you make any sports bets. To establish that you are in the state you must have geolocation technology enabled on your phone, tablet or computer when you try to make a bet. If you bet in person at any of the five Kewadin casinos, you only have to be 18 years old.
Yes, you can bet on the Wolverines, Michigan State Spartans or any Michigan-based college teams using the WynnBET app. However, prop bets on individual college athletes are not allowed in Michigan.
No, WynnBET also has a website that allows you to place bets and manage your account. The WynnBET app, though, is free for iOS and Android and makes betting on your tablet or phone super easy. We recommend downloading it and trying it out.
Nope, you can sign up for WynnBET entirely online. Just open the app or go to the website, and you can sign up for your account in a few minutes. Just be prepared to enter your name, date of birth, home address, email address, phone number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
Both DraftKings and WynnBET offer online sportsbooks and casinos in Michigan. However, DraftKings has one app for each, while WynnBET is a dual sportsbook/casino. DraftKings also offers more promotions and daily odds boosts than WynnBET does right now.